2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 4x4 Limited sell/possible trade

Morse

Diesel
I'm looking for a truck, and have decided to sell my excursion. It has 157,000 miles on it and runs/shifts great. It's never been modded at all. Not a tune, exhaust, anything. The interior is in great condition for a 3 year old truck, much less a 12 year old. It looks near new. The exterior is also in great shape with the exception of one dent in the right rear quarter panel where it was lightly brushed against a pole. I have it scheduled to be fixed on the 7th of January at a cost of $450, though I may not go through with it since I'm selling it. The door lock switch works intermittently, and it has a vibration you can feel in the front end when you run over 70. Probably just needs a tire balance and rotation. I'm being absolutely as honest as possible. You can fly in and drive it anywhere. I'm located in Sarasota County, FL. Request pictures and include your email address or cell number and I will send them promptly. My cell number is 941-468-4307. Feel free to call or text with questions or if you would like pics. $14,500....
I'm looking for an extended cab 12 valve (prefer manual trans) or an extended cab/crew cab 7.3. I'm only looking to trade down, so cash and a truck for my excursion.

Pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It will only let me post one at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
Back