2000 Jetta ALH build thread

factory is like 20 psi or around there. short shifter from DieselGeek? I like my titan 502 injectors. I got them from BoraParts in Oregon. Guys name is aaron and does amazing parts service. I would go to ISSPRO for the gauges also. They have a factory matched EV2 setup for the cars. If you want to go with a 30psi electronic boost let me know cause I'm needing a 60 for my car now LOL

Yes dieselgeek short shift kit. I put on a race pipe and deleted all the egr stuff, found out the previous owner blocked it off with a piece of a pop can and it had burnt thru it. Intake was damn near blocked off with crap. Got it all cleaned out/burned out and it runs much better now...

IMG_20160305_191338922.jpg

This is all marks fault from on here LOL

Another new set of wheels and tires since I sold the other silver set that was on the car.

Anyone looking for a TDI? 02 Auto with 205k on it, deleted egr, cleaned intake, new turbo, new oil pan, new starter, new battery, new alternator.

IMG_20160318_080543.jpg

$3500obo Mike

I'm trying to get this one gone. I have put 50 miles on it or so. Feels like the tc isnt locking smooth. Shutters while engaging. But after that little issue it seems to be fine. Not like its hurting the drivability of it. Also has a CEL for the EGR delete.

Front Passenger fender is rusty from the foam at the top and bubbled at the bottom from the dirt catch all. I cleaned out the dirt. Then it has the typical clear issues on it in a couple spots.

Tan leather interior. butt warmers work great. Its fully loaded including steering wheel controls. and there is a front rub strip on it now. Was a PA car.

Last edited:
IMG_20160324_190457397.jpg

Little update. Jeep wheels are on and I haven't lowered the car back down yet. I just bought another lift for my garage and now am trying to get my golf done so I can finally go to the next step on the jetta. It's going to be a huge difference.

Looking good, do you have any tire rubbing? What size tire are you running? Are you still running a front sway bar at that height?

205/40 tire, no rubbing lock to lock. Front sway is an aftermarket eibach with adjustable end links. When I go back town I will be good to go too. It's sitting an inch and a half high right now.

Back