2000 Stroke vs 2005 Duramax

I have no idea how a 7.3L with stock oil and turbo and stock injectors worked over an lly with efi. Unless his trans was slipping terribly...he needs to go hand in his keys and get himself a walker. No offense but that truck should have walked all over your truck if he knows how to tune EFI or has somebody to tune it well.

i was thinking the same thing, your truck SHOULD NOT win that race, but congrats on beating him all the same.

That Dmax should have handed you your rear, if that is EFI Live on that truck, like said before his tranny is either slipping very bad or he needs to let someone else tune that truck!

Congrats on beating him though!

I agree with the others, it looks like he was stock, honestly. The smallest 40-60hp should have taken you, but congrats.

Why can't people videotape races in the daytime? Nighttime videos are a waste of tape...

I thought the point of the VGT was to be able to flow on the top end

I saw that to, but know nothing about VGT turbo's, so I figured it helped. Why do something to hurt hp, u know?

i think clint was spinning a little till they got to about 65, maybe that explains why he'd suddenly pull so hard on him at around 75?

wait whoops i was commenting on his other video of the '95 7.3... yeah i think either he needs a better driver, new trans, or better tuning

the vaines closed is the problem. It makes your truck way slower and the fact that he had 3.73s and 35s and the ford had 4.10s and 31s is a big factor

I guess he didn't like all the negative comments on cumminsforum and had to post elsewhere....:bang

Actually if you look at the post times in both forums:

02-02-2009, 12:20 AM Cummins forum

and

02-02-2009 12:23 AM Competition diesel

You will see that they are 3 min apart, so I posted the video up in both forums (Plus others) around the same time.

BEFORE Anyone posted anything.

Though your too busy thinking up your next slanderous comment instead of using logic and reason.....

:eek:wned:

For those that posted positive comments Thank you! :thankyou2:

And to the rest of the Negative comments....

I did NOT say my Ford was better than his Chevy.

It doesn't matter if he is "Supposed" to win, the FACT is he DIDN'T! (3 out of 4 races)

Even though my EGTs were high and I lifted the 4th race, I STILL gave him the win for it.

Last edited:
Owned? I don't think getting on a forum with 5 post and posting a link to a video of a race that you should have lost facilitates you owning anything, or anybody. The fact that you posted it on several other forums makes it even funnier. Do you suffer from lack of attention?

Owned? I don't think getting on a forum with 5 post and posting a link to a video of a race that you should have lost facilitates you owning anything, or anybody. The fact that you posted it on several other forums makes it even funnier. Do you suffer from lack of attention?

Damn! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Back