2001 3/4 ton auto shortbox 2wd

20valve

Tired 215
I don't have any room at our new house in Utah, so this one has to go. Truck is located in Lizella, Georgia. I think it has 150,XXX (estimated mileage, but should be pretty close, within 3,000 miles) on it. I haven't seen the truck in 4 months, as it's at a friend's farm. Really good shape. Tires have about 80% remaining (245-75-16 Bridgestone R265's, E rating). Alloy wheels, pioneer CD player, spray-in bedliner, step bars, window tint (unsure of the percentage). Truck has no mods, and has never had any installed. Had a set of gauges on the pillar, but I took them off except for a mechanical fuel pressure gauge, on the steering column which is still installed. Pressure reads 10-15 PSI with the lowest about 9 at WOT. Truck has a drop-in K&N and the muffler cut off. Other than that, it's stock. Automatic shifts perfect with no slippage/hunting/missed shifts.

The bad:

Has a small dent on the front right fender, near the turn signal. About 2" tall, 1" wide and 1/8" deep, maybe less.

Has another dent, similar in size to the fender dent, on the back right hand side of the cab, just above the bed rail. Unsure where they came from, as I bought it that way.

There is a small 2" tear on the driver's side seat. Normal wear spot on the seat from what I've seen.

The cupholder broke on me, but I can provide a new one if wanted.

The dash bezel has 2 cracks from me installing the CD player. 1 above the gauge cluster, the other above the middle A/C vents.

P1010069.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010067.jpg

The mileage below (132,XXX) was the mileage when I bought it, NOT the current mileage.
truck9.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010073.jpg

Nevermind the stuff on the pass. side floorboard. That's the contents of the center console. Guess I should've taken it out before the pics.
P1010077.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010070.jpg

As was mentioned, the truck is in Georgia. I have a few additional pics, but these were the best ones. It may be hard to get additional ones, but if someone was seriously interested, I can get some more. Asking $9500 OBO. 770-366-7773, ask for Jason. Thanks for looking!

I believe it's got the drums. I don't have it here to check, but I can find out. Or is there a way to tell by the VIN?

Back