2001 Cummins PPUMPED Lifted Built White Sport QCSB 90k MILES

Coffey68

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Auto 4X4 PPUMPED
Don't have to sell just seeing whats out there and checking my options haha
Located in Michiagn
Fully Loaded Sport, power everything including drivers seat, everything works to as it did new including the AC. Dark Grey Interior no rips or stains. Has overhead cluster for temp and mpgs. 3rd owner and was garage kept during the winters. Have a lot of money invested in this truck and I know what its worth and see what there going for on here. Truck runs awesome and gets down! Doesn't need anything just listing it on here like I said to see whats out there. Would entertain trades on a 3rd gen. I built the truck so I know exactly whats done down to the very last bolt. I also plan on doing a pump swap write up just have been busy lately but that should be posted in the next week or so. Don't tow anything besides a 6x10 enclosed trailer for my dirt bikes and has never been sled pulled or beaten on. Also has not been mudded. Haven't got a chance to get it on the dyne or to the drag strip yet but would guess it would be in the 700hp range give or take. Next plans with the truck is to TWIN TURBO if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks! ABSOLUTELY NO RUST!!! NO ACCIDENTS, CLEAN CLEAR TITLE. FACTORY PAINT!

90k Original Miles
5" Top Gun Customz Lift
4" TBE to 6" Tip
Triple Pillar Gauges (GS Trans Temp, EGT, BOOST)
Vent Visors
Bedliner
9" Drop Hitch
Tinted Windows and Windshield
Brand New 20x12 Moto Metal 962 with 35" Toyo Open Country Mts
Benched 160 p7100 flows 525ccs
SDX Comp Delivery Valves
4k governor springs
24* Degrees of timing
RCP 7x14 Injectors
.093 Lines
Air Dog 150
Borg Warner 72/83/.91 T4
Port and Polished and Oringed Head
ARP 2000 Head Studs
Scheid Street Cam 181/210
Hamilton 110# Springs and HD Pushrods
NON 53 Block
TC LOCK UP SWITCH
TPS Delete (manually control overdrive)
DPC Triple Disc Converter built by Phil Taylor with 2300 stall (loose to help spool turbo)
Billet Input Shaft
Cryo'ed Output Shaft
Goerend High Pressure Valve Body
BD Billet Flexplate
Billet Servos and Anchors

Call or Text Anytime 248-660-6415 Thanks, Alex
Price is $26,000 OBO would trade for a 3rd Gen or the right deal.
If you don't like the price don't comment, like I said I know what I have into my truck and I know what its worth with miles it has. If i were to add up everything it would be well over 30k including the truck.
IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

Will get interior pics up in the next few days and some motor pics. Can have anymore pics at request too!

Last edited:
Wow. Free bump for ya!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

alright good deal, im the guy with the 4th gen that messaged you on mautofied

Sharp truck man! I talk to you briefly on Lifted Trucks USA. I forgot it was an Auto. You've got a hell of a truck though. GLWS

thanks matt! built autos are way more fun then manuals haha and faster! truck in your avatar is pretty sharp as well.

any use for a 2002 dodge with 100k 4x4? sclb silver. lowerd down on 33's. full built motor and tranny twins with top feds and monster stage 3 pump. truck runs 10s and has an estmated 900 h.p let me know

any use for a 2002 dodge with 100k 4x4? sclb silver. lowerd down on 33's. full built motor and tranny twins with top feds and monster stage 3 pump. truck runs 10s and has an estmated 900 h.p let me know

saw your thread and its a sharp truck and sounds mean but looking to sell or trade for 3rd gen...thanks tho

Back