2001 Dodge 3500 4wd QC Flatbed w/ 59K Miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I picked this truck up yesterday from a local farmer. he bought the truck just to haul his hay a few times a year and other than that it has been sitting in his garage. Its a black 2001 Cummins 3500 4wd quad cab with a flatbed. It has only 59,000 miles on it. Its an slt with tan interior and factory rubber floor. He said that it just sat there most of the time and never got used so thats why he sold it. So I bought it because I have been wanting a flatbed for a while, but just bought another megacab, so I gotta sell this one. It has michelins all the way around with around 70% tread. Everything is like new on it. It has chrome nerf bars. The only thing it needs is a set of brake pads on the front. Or I assume it does because it squeaks when you brake. Haven't really checked it out. Its getting detailed now, so I'll post pics later. Asking $15,000. trades considered.

Yea, it sucks having to sell it. I've been looking for a truck like this for a LONG time and now that i finally got it, I have to sell it.

Stick or auto. Dual or single. I've got my mega for sale or trade. You want 3 of them :evil

I might just be interested in that trade. Haven't closed the deal on the other mega yet, so i you wanna pm me the info on yours and some pics. Mine is an auto with dual wheels.

Back