2001 Ram 2500 auto

atvracn08

Truck is in great shape for the year. Dash is not cracked and every body panel on the truck is solid including cab corners and rockers. It was repainted factory white. Everything works and there are no check engine lights or abs lights on.Cloth interior with power windows, locks and seat. Overhead display, 3.55 gear ratio, 241HD transfer case. Winter wheels and tires, summer wheels and tires. Has 243,000 miles. 6000 miles on the following parts:

-200hp Diesel Auto Power Injectors
-64mm BD super b special turbo
-Edge Juice with CTS monitor and hot unlock
-FASS 150 lift pump
-S&B Intake
-Diamond Eye exhaust with muffler
-ARP headstuds
-BHP Diesel transmission with billet input shaft, suncoast triple disc convertor, HTS valve body, suncoast billet flexplate, mag hytec double deep pan
-35k miles on injection pump
-Interstate batteries
-New shocks
-55 watt HID headlights
-JVC MP3/CD player

And more I'm probably forgetting

Asking $11,500 or trade for Chevy or GMC half ton plus or minus cash.
Located in Northern Michigan.

Last edited:
Any pictures of the interior? Hows the steering components, ball joints, wheel bearings, etc? Does it have a limited slip rear? Thanks

Any pictures of the interior? Hows the steering components, ball joints, wheel bearings, etc? Does it have a limited slip rear? Thanks

Ball joints, wheel bearings, and tie rods are all good. Has an open dana 70 but I have a limited slip carrier I could send with the truck.

What kind of half ton are you looking for?

Back