2002 Ford F-350 CCSB 7.3 4X4

TheSmokinStroke

Looking to get rid of my 7.3. It has 178k and im located in Hadley, Michigan.

Mainly interested in trades, but I'd like 16k obo out of it otherwise. Interested in trades for another diesel truck, really like crew cab long bed, but will entertain all trades as long as it's diesel and long bed. I will also trade down with cash on your end for a 12v 5 spd.

The truck was repainted in may of this year, all 4 doors, bed, tailgate, bumpers, fenders, hood and grille were replaced along with the cab corners. The truck was painted in a Cadillac Silver color, it's a lot lighter than the Ford silver.

The interior is gray leather, no rips or anything just some cracking in the seats. It has a kenwood in dash dvd player with a Sony amp and kicker sub. It has husky liners for the front and back.

The truck has a 5" suspension lift with 16 x 10 MT Classic 3 wheels (new in May) The tires are 315/75/16 MT ATZ with probably 75% tread.

As far as performance goes, it has a van turbo with a wicked wheel, boost fooler, 6637 intake, ATS Stage 3 transmission with 50k on it, and a 6 position with Truck Source Diesel tunes.

The bad: it has its days where it's hard starting and smokes alot on startup, once it's warm it runs alot better. I will include a set of Injector o rings with the sale. It could also use a VSM I believe, as the radio and windows will cut out at random with literally no rhyme or reason to it. I'm not trying to hide any of the trucks flaws, it is an 11 year old truck it isn't brand new.

It's been in the family since new, it was my dad's truck that I got handed down to me.

jydy2eny.jpg

3y4y6uma.jpg

Link to my build thread
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7787

I can get pictures of whatever.

Sent from my Note 3

Sent from my Note 3

Man, if i was looking for a toy I would be all over that, but I am looking for something I can still drive an hour back and forth to work.

I will also except trades for a 2nd gen dodge with cash on top.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Truck now has new drop track bar bracket, drop pitman arm, gearbox, and just got done getting buffed and sanded I will post updated pics when I get the truck back lol. Also got the VSM for it so the windows and radio work correctly.

Back