2003 2500HD Chevy Duramax

blos101

Life Saver
We have for sale my girlfriends 2500HD. Truck is an ext. cab short bed with 4 wheel drive and a 3" lift. The wheels are moto metals in excellent shape. The tires are atleast 60% tread and are nitto terra grapplers 33x13r18. This truck speaks for itself in the pictures. We would not be getting rid of the truck if it would fit in the parking garages at her school, but unfortunately it doesn't. I already bought her an suv. Does not have any oil leaks and drives/run excellent. She has put roughly 55k miles on it in 3 years. Old man owned it before we did. I do all the routine maintenance on the truck myself. The truck is all stock except for a 5" exhaust and a PPE economy tuner (has other settings but we leave it on economy for obvious reasons.) 20 mpg hand calculated. I had the front end rebuilt roughly a year ago with new ball joints and pitman arms when it was aligned after I installed the lift. 225xxx miles and counting because she drives it everyday. See attached link to photobucket. 14k obo. 513-615-3022:Cheer:
Duramax Photos by blos101 | Photobucket

Yes they have been changed before. As long as you do what ur supposed to do as far as maintenance is concerned it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Back