2003 Dodge 2500 4x4 QCSB Laramie

cascius

2003 Dodge Ram 2500. Truck has 247k on it, but you would never know by looking at it. Automatic transmission, dual power seats, wood grain, heated leather seats, power pedals, steering wheel controls for the radio, push button 4 wheel drive, fold flat floor under rear seats, factory aluminum wheels with 285/75R17 Hankook tires. Pretty much has every option except nav and sunroof. Truck is dark blue with black interior. Has tinted windows and the front grille has been replaced with a billet look one piece shell. I do have the factory grille but it's not in the best shape.

Have replaced and installed many new parts since last fall. Has 6 new injectors, Airdog 150, front axle U-joint, front driveshaft(used), rear u-joints, all 4 calipers, front rotors, front and rear brake pads, Edelbrock 4" muffler and tailpipe, AFE magnum force cold air intake, and a set of Dipricol Optix gauges. Has a pyrometer and boost gauge in a triple pillar pod, and a fuel and rail pressure guage on the steering column.

There are a couple issues that I know of that need addressed on the truck. The upper ball joints on both sides need replaced, and the cruise control does not work. I drive this truck everyday so the mileage will change a little. Truck runs great, drives nice, and is super quiet going down the road. I'm looking to get $15,000 OBO out of it. Truck is located in northeast KS. I don't get on the forums very much so if I don't respont right away you can send me an e-mail at cascius250@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.

03Dodge001.jpg

03Dodge002.jpg

03Dodge003.jpg

03Dodge004.jpg

03Dodge005.jpg

any peforance tuning done to it ever? how bout the new inectors? are they stock replacments or bigger? thanks

I know the kid I bought it from had a Smarty, but was afraid to run it because he didn't have the money to buy a transmission. I don't know if he ever ran it or not in the 2 years he owned it. As far as I know the injectors are stock replacements purchased through Wally at FTE Diesel. Truck has absolutely no power adders on it right now, and only mods are intake and exhaust.

Wow, nice truck. If I could somehow get 7k for my 99' I'd upgrade in a heartbeat.

Bump to the top. May consider trades on a quad cab second gen auto truck.

Nice looking truck for the miles!

If you want to sell the fuel and rail pressure guages to re-coup some more $$$, hit me up!

Nice looking truck for the miles!

If you want to sell the fuel and rail pressure guages to re-coup some more $$$, hit me up!

I probably won't sell anything off of it unless for some reason the new owner really doesn't want them. If that happens they'll be in the classifieds.

Cruise is fixed and ball joints will be here next week. Surely someone out there wants a good high mileage truck. Make an offer.

Back