2003 dodge 2500 parting out or hole truck

I'd be interested in frame only!!! PM me if the rest is accounted for.

Sent from my F'n space phone

Wish I had the money right now,
Shoulda waited tell after taxes to post this so I could buy it!

I am letting this ride out till Monday,, got a lot of intrest in parts and a lot in the hole truck

thought i was getting steak for dinner,,but looking like hot dog's

truck is a part out deal or whole truck with junk motor :doh:
Had truck sold as whole, buyer requested video,, truck was sitting 2 weeks since i last moved it, start up video, start up truck, all is good ,, get it truck to see no oil psi and check gauge light on,, no big deal its a wreck must be a wire problem,,shut it down any way n check oil,, oil still good,, start it up and 50psi on gauge:woohoo: 30 seconds later 0psi and check gauge light on,, shut it down and put manual gauge in filter head,, start it up and 50psi on dash and 10 on a known good gauge ,,, 30 seconds later dash gauge drops to 0 and check gauge light on :doh::doh::doh:,,, When i got this truck a month ago i got it running after checking all fluids, had one code in it for low oil psi,, thought no big deal,,,ran it around the farm,, chased a few deer ,, had a good time, after that cut open oil filter,, no metal in filter,, figgured i had me a good motor,,, now today this !!!! I am going to get drunk,, any one intrested in the whole truck $3000 come n get it,,, like i said its time for a beer or 2

its a part out!!! i dont want to ship large items unless it is worth it $$$, I am going to start tearing down next week

Fan, fan clutch,fan hub and A/C mounting bracket on there way to sunny FL,, hope to have the engine out mid next week n have a better idea of damage

got money down on the engine... will have some pics up mid newt week on whats left

I pulled the rear and it looks like a eaton true track?? But there looks do be AAM casting marks?? I will try to get picks up today

still have the frame, both axle's, rear is a 10.5 with 4:10 gear and a factory posi unit

Back