RAT_03

Diesel Pro
2003 Dodge 3500 SLT 4x4 6 Speed Cummins Quad Cab
Miles: 82786
Hrs: 2075
Gear Ratio 3.73
Engine Rating 305hp 555tq

Truck Options:
Power Windows/Door Locks. Power Drivers Side Seat. Cloth Interior. Upgraded Infinity sound system. CD/Tape Player.
Under seat fold out trays.
Chrome Billet Grill
B&W Goose neck turnover ball hitch(new)
Rhino Bed Liner
Tinted Windows
Extra Cup Holders on center fold up console
Tow Mirrors
Cruise Control
Sliding Rear Window
Chrome Package

Truck Mods:
K&N drop in air filter (new)
Fass 200 with filters(lift pump)
Full 5 inch Exhaust
Triple gauge pod with Isspro Boost, Pyro, and Fuel Pressure gauges to match the stock gauges
Valair Double disc street clutch with a South Bend Clutch hydraulic upgrade for the clutch (fairly new)

2nd owner of the truck. Close friends with the original owner. Bought the truck off him when it had 42,000 miles on it. Garage kept since new. Interior is very clean. A/C is very cold. Heater works great Has only two very very little dings on the whole truck. The rear bumper has a little dent on the right side of it. The paint has its normal rock chips but still looks great. Tires are in decent shape. Truck needs NOTHING. Truck has not been in any accidents. Clean Title

Price: $21,000

Im sure im forgetting something. Have any questions post them or PM me. Ill reply back soon as I can.

CB and Trailer Brake unit is not included.
Thanks
Shaun

040.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

047.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

059.jpg

052.jpg

048.jpg

060.jpg

064.jpg

065.jpg

063.jpg

033.jpg

029.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

034.jpg

015.jpg

036.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

Last edited:
hey... how did you get it to show you how many hours were/are on the motor?? i have an 03 identical truck

Daniel WFO isnt getting out of pulling. He now has a dodge gas truck.

Andrew you have to turn the key forward then hold down the trip button till it shows up.

Nice looking truck...How do you bring up the Hrs. on the dash like you have shown in the picture?

Daniel WFO isnt getting out of pulling. He now has a dodge gas truck.

Andrew you have to turn the key forward then hold down the trip button till it shows up.

I tried it last night but it wouldnt work, how long do you have to hold it for? :confused:

Clear the trip then go to the odometer then go back to the trip while holding. for at least a min. with the key forward.

runnin or doesnt it matter?? and i only held it for like 30 seconds, ill try it again tonight

got it! thanks, ive always wondered how many hrs are on my motor, and now i wished i didnt know! lol 6763!

Back