2003 Dodge Cummins For Sale

KPG

its a 2003 Dodge 2500 QCSB SLT 4wd 6 spd with just under 135,000 miles.Has a southbend sigle disc,con fe i believe(rated for 450 hp),60# boost and 1500 degree pyro issopro's,custom air bags on the rear,4in to 5in straight pipe,gooseneck hitch,tow mirrors,k&n cold air intake,Dr.Performance Predator Stage 3,has Firestone M/T's(285/70/17),new pads and rotors,newer greaseable u-joints.It is the HO cummins.I think thats everything.Located in Northeast Ohio.440-576-0387,if no answer leave message.Asking 14,800,will consider any reasonable offer.

CAN NOT GET PHOTOS TO POST, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL brandig@ryanhcp.com and i will send you photos.

Its rated for 450hp,couldnt remember which one was which.Im at work,the wife is gonna try and get some pics sent to you guys.

My computer at home is having fits,my wife will send pics sometime in the morning.In the mean time if you have questions ill check back from time to time throughout the night.

Okay if it's the 450hp one than I believe that's the OFE. I had an FE in my old truck and it was a great clutch.

thought about that one but Peter said it would probably chip my teeth when trying to back up.

i just emailed pics to everyone that wanted them, it says that they were sent, but im not sure if they acually went. let me know if you did/did not get them.

thought about that one but Peter said it would probably chip my teeth when trying to back up.

Yep, it was kinda tough to back up if you were on anything but solid pavement, gravel sucked. And I was usually forced to start off in first gear, rather than second with the stock clutch. Just wasn't a lot of give in it, but it held what I gave it. In hindsight, I probably would have been better off shifting into low range when I needed to back up to minimize the grabbiness....

Back