2003 Dodge Regular cab 900hp (New Engine)

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
2003 Dodge 2500 Regular Cab SLT interior

JVC Radio, JBL Speakers, New Dash, DiProcol Guages
SRT Hood and Front bumper, 42" light bar and 4" pods in the fogs

Engine:
Full Rebuild 4/2016
.20 Over Re-bore, Balanced Bottom End, New Valve Job and Valve Guides, Sleeved and Decked Block
Keating Machine Fire Rings
Hamilton 181/214 Cam
Hamilton Extreme Duty Push Rods
Crower Valve Springs
ATS 3 pc 2nd Gen Manifold
66/80 Twin Turbos (Rebuilt 3/16)
PPE Dual CP3's (LBZ top, High Flow 6.7L pump bottom)
200% Over Injectors (New 12/15, 100 miles on them)
Banks Intake w/ Boost tubes and BANKS Intercooler

Trans:
Monster Pump Mike Full Billet Trans
2pc. Billet Converter
Manual Valve Body w TCI Shifter

Drivetrain/Suspension:
New Driveshafts, Ujoints, Balljoints and Wheel bearings
U Joint Sheilds, Cal Trac's
Carli Leveling kit (3" Lift) with custom Top Gunz short arms
Carli Steering Stabilizer
Carli Trac Bar
20x12 Fuel Maverick Rims w/ 35x12.5R20 Toyo MT's
5" Full Exhaust and 8" stack

Over $10,000 in recipts in just the last few months!!! Tons of new parts and lots of upgrades. 197K miles on the body, Southern Truck with ZERO rust. Only bad with the truck is the clear coat is beginning to peel and has a rebuilt title but was very minor over 150K miles ago. Only selling to make a down payment for our family farm. NO TRADES and WILL NOT PART OUT!!

29,000 OBO. Feel free to text or call with any questions, 574-870-3841

For More Pictures: http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/5526482604.html

IMG_20160414_174842_zps1wmk7nkl.jpg

20160414_175408_zpsewcbkawr.jpg

dc46b24e-9233-4ccf-8f7c-0ea9d8f7f4c0_zpsjxdar1p7.jpg

Damn i hate reg cabs, but thats a sweet ass truck you have!! Bet its fun to drive too!!!

Damn i hate reg cabs, but thats a sweet ass truck you have!! Bet its fun to drive too!!!

Thanks! It is, and I love the truck, but having the oppertunity to buy our family farm means the toys have to go......

4 wheel drive?

What rods are in the engine? Factory CR rods?

it is 4wd, and its factory rods. Machine shop went over them and they were fine. I didnt plan on doing any big time HP numbers or hot rodding the truck, just a fun street truck/daily driver, so didnt put in aftermarket rods. They did go ahead and balance the bottom end while it was out.

So gorgeous! Just hold this for about 3 years for me? JK GLWS!

I've already told you don't sell it, you're gonna regret it!! Lol it'd be in my shop if the boss lady would allow it.....GLWS bud, truck looks awesome!

So gorgeous! Just hold this for about 3 years for me? JK GLWS!

If it doesnt sell, it doent sell hahaha!!!!

I've already told you don't sell it, you're gonna regret it!! Lol it'd be in my shop if the boss lady would allow it.....GLWS bud, truck looks awesome!

Id love to keep it, especially after all Ive put into it.... but farm ground isnt cheap and I need as much cash as I can get at this point!

Id love to keep it, especially after all Ive put into it.... but farm ground isnt cheap and I need as much cash as I can get at this point!

With all the govt handout to farmers these days, hell yeah it's gonna be some coin to invest.

Good buddy of mine and his family is a Case dealer in south Texas that has 4 locations....

Needless to say they're not hurting!

With all the govt handout to farmers these days, hell yeah it's gonna be some coin to invest.

Good buddy of mine and his family is a Case dealer in south Texas that has 4 locations....

Not to mention 716 acres in the town south of us went for almost 12K an Acre!!!! Tyson Food (Rold Gold) bought it all up before the auction started.....

BTW, This new motor HAS NOT been on the dyno yet... Old motor with stock cam and much smaller injectors (125% overs) made 847hp

Handouts to farmers?? Really? Why? For all their voting power? They make up all of about 1% of the voting population or less. The handouts farmers get in the USA are to provide the highest quality food and fiber at the best prices possible of any country in the world. What country has better and cheaper food than the US? Either way farming is a totally free market business. If it's so profitable, just go rent some land and lease some equipment and get after! Make that easy money!! Ha!!! Handouts are definitely a problem these days in his country but it ain't the handouts to the farmers causing the problems.

Sorry for the derail. Just my $.02.

Last edited:
Handouts to farmers?? Really? Why? For all their voting power? They make up all of about 1% of the voting population or less. The handouts farmers get in the USA are to provide the highest quality food and fiber at the best prices possible of any country in the world. What country has better and cheaper food than the US? Either way farming is a totally free market business. If it's so profitable, just go rent some land and lease some equipment and get after! Make that easy money!! Ha!!! Handouts are definitely a problem these days in his country but it ain't the handouts to the farmers causing the problems.

Sorry for the derail. Just my $.02.

I can speak from a family experience. ....

Uncle in Iowa grew corn, gov't came in a offered $$$$$ to not farm for a year and they'd even make land improvements (built him a shop).

Why you ask.... to manipulate the ethanol industry.

So like any smart business man you diversify. .... what'd he do that year.... raised pigs.

This happens all the time! Its just hush hush, and all about where your located.

I can speak from a family experience. ....

Uncle in Iowa grew corn, gov't came in a offered $$$$$ to not farm for a year and they'd even make land improvements (built him a shop).

Why you ask.... to manipulate the ethanol industry.

So like any smart business man you diversify. .... what'd he do that year.... raised pigs.

This happens all the time! Its just hush hush, and all about where your located.

Yeah I know from experience too. My dad was a cotton, corn and peanut farmer his entire life in south west Georgia until he retired at 72 years old. I didn't say farmers didn't get subsidies but like I said, in the end it's for the good of the American people and for a cheap, stable food supply, not to purposely make farmers rich. Some farmers make a really good living, even get rich, but most of them work pretty hard too and gamble with everything they have every year they farm. Again, it's a free market, and anybody willing to take that gamble and work that hard can do it whenever they get ready. There's plenty of businesses and markets the government gives handouts to. Farming isn't the only one. That's just the one everybody likes to bring up when complaining about government handouts. Again sorry for the derail and I'm getting off my soapbox this time.

Pains me to do it, but SLASHED THE PRICE!

25000 w/17x9 DC-II's with brand new MT's that have never seen the road

27000 as it sits

Bet this is fun to drive. Glws

If you decide to part with trans setup I know of someone looking for a monster mike setup

Bet this is fun to drive. Glws

If you decide to part with trans setup I know of someone looking for a monster mike setup

Oh it is! Gravel and wet roads are a no go HAHAHA! But have a guy coming this week to take a look at it, and we will see what happens.....but Im not looking to part out. If you would have gotten to me a few months ago, I would have cut a heck of a deal on it!

BUMP!!!

With all this UCC stuff going on, someone has to be getting the bug for a fresh build!!!

Back