2003 Ram 3500

CumminAtYa

Looking for a megacab
Selling my 03. Likely going to get another Ford crew cab with a 7.3. I need the cab space, and Megas are still more than I am willing to shell out. I bought this truck from a friend of mine who I knew before long before he bought it a few years ago.
03 3500, quad cab short bed, 132,xxx miles.
Has BDTD, TST R49, AEM brute force intake, Magnaflow 4" turbo back with 6" tip.
The trans is a 48re. It has been built with Goerend stuff, but recently I had to put it in for new converter and overdrive. The converter is a billet converter but not Goerends. I just didn't have the money to put a Goerend or something like a suncoast back in. The one that is in I have tested and it holds.
4.10 rear end, floor shifted 4x4, power driver's seat, Kenwood Sirius ready head unit, 2 10" RF punch subs and amp.

Can't think of anything else right at the moment.

Asking 18,500.

Attachments

• Truck01.jpg
    Truck01.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 58
  • truck02.jpg
    truck02.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Truck03.jpg
    Truck03.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 110
Also I have a dual a-pillar pod with Autometer Phantom II Boost and EGT gauges that is not installed that will go with it, and a chrome visor/bug defelector that I took off.

Adding more that I forgot. Also has a Darkside Dieselworx stage III cp3, and a FASS 150/150 fuel system. I keep forgetting things but I literally finalized my decision to sell within the last few hours.

My cell number is 317-523-0366 if anyone would like to call me to avoid waiting on a response.

Last edited:
nice looking truck seen it in person many times

I'd choose the crappiest running 7.3 anyday over the most tip-top 6.0 on the planet!

i've seen several guys "take care" of their 6.0's and still have problems-H.G., egr cooler, injectors. I wouldn't trade a cummins for a powerstroke. jmo

I wouldn't for a 6.0, but having owned a 7.3 I am comfortable owning another one. I have an itch to do a swap with a CTD a couple years down the road but then again I might be able to buy a Mega for the price I'm willing to pay for one.

I've got a 99 Crew Cab F250 with a few mod I was thinking of selling or trading for a cummins?

I've got a 99 Crew Cab F250 with a few mod I was thinking of selling or trading for a cummins?

Probably going to get an 01 to 03 7.3 Lariat, crew cab long bed....I really don't want to go to old cuz my Credit Union gives a higher rate the older it is.

Probably going to get an 01 to 03 7.3 Lariat, crew cab long bed....I really don't want to go to old cuz my Credit Union gives a higher rate the older it is.

Well I understand but it is a real nice truck and a Lariat. Only a short bed with alot of new part and performance upgrades including built trans with triple disc new turbo and big injectors

Well I understand but it is a real nice truck and a Lariat. Only a short bed with alot of new part and performance upgrades including built trans with triple disc new turbo and big injectors

What are you asking? I'll think about it but I have a real hard on for a longbed

Back