2004 avalanche 2500 8.1L $12,000

randal07

another guy with a truck
Im trying to help my dad sell his truck, its a 2004 chevy avalanche 2500, fully loaded with power leather seats, sunroof and bose stereo. It has an 8.1L vortec with 130,000 with a drop in K&N and hypertech programmer. Hes maintaned the truck pretty well, we just replaced the rear wheel seals, bearings, and rotors along with new brake pads front and rear. Any questions feel free to call or text 217-361-8832 also open to trades hes looking for a chrysler 300 or charger with the 5.7 hemi let me know what you have. Tires in the pics are no longer on the truck, it has A/T tires with about half tread now.
avalanche046.jpg

avalanche045.jpg

avalanche044.jpg

avalanche043.jpg

avalanche042.jpg

avalanche041.jpg

avalanche038.jpg

avalanche036.jpg

Bump for the night guys, make an offer price is negotiable and offers for different trades would be considered.

I got to drive one of these for the past few days at work and I have to say I was shocked at how fun it was to drive. Loads of mid-range punch, better fuel mileage than I expected and this one was geared really low. Good luck on the sale.

I got to drive one of these for the past few days at work and I have to say I was shocked at how fun it was to drive. Loads of mid-range punch, better fuel mileage than I expected and this one was geared really low. Good luck on the sale.

Yeah they have alot of power and float down the road like a caddy haha. It has the 4L80 behind it, don't quote me but i believe only the dmaxes came with the allison.

Nope Allisons. My neighbor has an 02 Silverado on 38s with an 8.1 with a cam, headers, EFI live and a built Allison. I know the Allison because I took it out. The 6.0s have a 4l80e but the 8.1s have the Allison

In 03 the 8.1 suburbans were 4l80's so I would assume the avalanches were the same.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

it has 4l80 stamped on the side of the tranny and an in pan filter, i thought the allisons had an external filter.

Anyone gonna make an offer? Need this gone, dad goes in for surgery on friday and wont be able to work for 2 months and doesnt have short term or long term dissability.

What did you get for mileage with it?

I couldnt honestly say, it has a display that would normally read about 15 on the interstate but we all know how accurate those are.

The buddy of mine that had the sub would do 14ish empty and about 11 towing a big enclosed trailer. That seemed pretty good to me for the amount of power it had, I was really impressed with how well it towed.

yeah they tow extremely well and ride great, i got a hypertech for him for christmas, he said he noticed a little better acceleration but noticed the change in the shift points more than a power gain.

Back