2004 Duramax 4x4

smokey30265

I am putting my baby up for sell. It is a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4 with the LB7 Duramax. The truck is in the LS trim. I have taken perfect care of the truck. have changed the oil, oil filter and fuel filter religiously every 5,000 miles and have changed the transmission fluid and both the intrenal and spin on filter every 10,000 miles. It has normal road wear for a truck of its age, but nothing outstanding. The truck just recently had the injectors replaced with oem Bosch replacements, not remans at 190,000 miles. The truck currently has 203,000 miles and this will continue to increase as it is my daily driver. The trucks gets around 15-17mpg city and 20-24mpg hwy depending on how I drive.

Factory Options:
Bose Sound System
Tan Leather Interior
Rear Audio Controls
Power Driver Seat
Power Windows and Door Locks
Electronic 4WD

Aftermarket Parts:
12K HID's
Billet Grill
Leveled with torsion keys
5% tinted windows
Memphis Amp with Memphis Sub in a Probox behind the seat wired into the factory Bose system

Performance Parts:
PPE Standard Programmer
MP8 Fuel Box
Pro Fab Air Horn
AFE Cold Air Intake
Alligator Performance EGR Blocker
Deleted Cat and Muffler
5 inch chrome tip
PPE Boost Valve
I know I am probably forgetting some things

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

Priced to sell a 17,000
You can reach me by PM or txt @ 770-653-1352

Last edited:
HP for HP tunes this truck has run all over other trucks. The PPE/MP8 combination has no problem with EFI live trucks and runs right with the 6.4's.

sharp truck. If i could get mine to sell i would be all over this one

Damn Steve, I didn't know you were on here. Bout time you got away from a bowtie lol. Its a nice truck guys, and pretty damn quick. I've known Steve for years, and he takes excellent care of the truck. GLWS man

Back