2004 duramax 77,000 miles built trans $23,500

justinakers37

Up for sale is a 2004 SLE GMC 2500hd duramax with a built trans it's an ADP stage 5 and was put together by a local shop. It also has a billet prescision torque converter. Here's a list of other parts boost increase valve, S&B intake, ADP tie rod sleeves, ADP trans brace, 165 air dog 2, 3 glow shift gauges, 5 inch to a 6 inch stack, the wheels are 16x10 pro comp tires are 305/70 pro comp all terrains and there good for a little while yet, it also has a Sony touch screen head unit and a sub and amp. I also have 60 inch ladder bars and a bunch of other things to go with it that aren't on. Will sell for $23,500 but will also do an equal trade for a manual cummins. Ill take cash on top of the offer but be realistic with your offers. Please NO stupid offers call or text me for more pictures. 610-905-3275 thank you for looking

Not to be a dick but you can get 08 trucks with less miles for the same price. Built transmission dont bring alot to the table.

It sucks I know but the used truck market is in the tank right now.

Yea but the kbb is also $21,000. And there's quite a few things other then the trans. There's over $10,000 on other stuff and there's almost $5,000 in the trans. And if you find one with a built trans and low miles please show me if be more then happy to adjust my price but I have yet to see one and have yet to see an 08 this low too

Not to be a dick but you can get 08 trucks with less miles for the same price. Built transmission dont bring alot to the table.

It sucks I know but the used truck market is in the tank right now.

Dodges, Yes. Duramax's, No. In our area truck prices are sky high for diesels unless your looking for a 6.0 or a cummins. The cummins trucks are way cheaper price wise.

every offer i get falls through... ill take an equal trade or make me an offer worst im going to say is no. just looking to build a manual pulling truck one more month or this things getting an nv and a built motor

Nice truck. And you can NOT get 08 trucks with less miles for 23k.

No sh!t. I think for the miles and mods 23 is fair. Show me an 08 with less miles for 23 and I'll put on a pink tutu and kiss a fat girl.

Thnx guys its frustrating hearing people say that. And even more frustrating having someone offer you a rotted 95 12v with 300,000 miles as an equal trade. And half of the people have no clue what there talking about

Back