2004 QCSB 2500 Dually Laramie 4x4

That’s to bad. Was possibly interested in working something out. But I wouldn’t be able to get to you for a couple weeks.

Good luck with the new venture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s to bad. Was possibly interested in working something out. But I wouldn’t be able to get to you for a couple weeks.

Good luck with the new venture.

The Jeep didn’t work out, it was pretty rusty. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you tried posting on autotrader? That’s where I looked for my past two trucks. Seems to filter out the Craigslist BS adds.

I keep seeing this thread pop up, there is no financial reasoning why I should even be remotely interested, I need more leg room.
But something tells me to keep think it over again and again and again.

2 reasons, neither having to do with the OP or his truck.
Everyone's broke.
Everyone who has funds is worried about the "miracle" Trump economy tanking and not spending it.

Then there's the "season" reason, or that, truthfully, the love affair with old pick-ups with diesels in them is dying, thus the market for them is withering.

All from my point of view.

Mark.

You ain't wrong Mark.

If I wasn't hell bent on a 12v Cummins powered boat being my next purchase then I would have bought a plane ticket immediately.

I'll stop derailing now though. GLWS man!

Have you tried posting on autotrader? That’s where I looked for my past two trucks. Seems to filter out the Craigslist BS adds.

I haven't, I just dont have it in me to explain this truck with all the parts and what they cost/do to the uninformed public. I am trying to stay with as much of an informed buyer as possible.

I love this damned truck, it has been awesome. I would keep it if I could justify/use it. But I cant, it will just sit in a field uncovered and rot away. I want to see it go to someone that really enjoys and can appreciate/maintain/improve on it.

2 reasons, neither having to do with the OP or his truck.
Everyone's broke.
Everyone who has funds is worried about the "miracle" Trump economy tanking and not spending it.

Then there's the "season" reason, or that, truthfully, the love affair with old pick-ups with diesels in them is dying, thus the market for them is withering.

All from my point of view.

Mark.

I agree, if banks would finance this truck it would be gone. I am hoping the income tax ballers come out for it.

You ain't wrong Mark.

If I wasn't hell bent on a 12v Cummins powered boat being my next purchase then I would have bought a plane ticket immediately.

I'll stop derailing now though. GLWS man!

Hope this boat has a prop on the back of it!

Sure wish this guy could sell this awesome machine.
Make no mistake, if I could buy it, I would.
It suits me about perfectly.

Mark.

Back