2005 cummins EFI update

Sorry ,,,,,I must have missed it. Seems it didnt come up with I used the search forum results. I did not read every single thread on this section. Now it looks like we have one specific for people looking for this subject.

Thanks for your support on this topic

2003-05 Cummins support should be available around the middle of the year. Over the next couple of weeks we should have updated time lines for all platforms we plan to support this year

Cheers
Cindy

Cindy
I have been waiting for this for a long time. About 8 years. At this point Ill be glad to wait till mid year. To give you a heads up. We need to get control of the overdrive shift also. I feel it shifts into over-drive to soon during normal driving.
Anybody else want to add to the wish list?

Throttle/rp hang on the 06-07 5.9s has been cureable so I'm very sure the. <06 will be similar. Ultimately its up to the tuner...efilive is only a tool.

RP hang on my 04 is downright scary!

Under 40 degrees F the rail pressure always runs stupid low for some reason.

I have been doing 75 up a slight grade at 10 degrees out and my rail was 7.5k

Teh 03 I drove was downright scary with the throttle hang. That sucker hung for almost 2 seconds at full throttle on me(it actually felt like it accelerated when I let off of it).

Yep, scary as hell. Reved it to 3600 the other day and it sat there for that infamous 2 seconds. Seemed like eternity! :doh:

How about we get the read and write of the ECM done before we start talking about software features.....LOL!, but are glad to hear you are all excited.

Cheers
Cindy

How bout the throttle hang they have? I bet that gets annoying.

Haha yes this is a very annoying issue. It's taken me a little time to adjust to driving my 03 spd with the throttle hang. Ah well it could always be me being a dumbass.....The most likely cause :hehe::hehe:

Back