2005 Dodge 3500 Dually Twin Turbo Towing Beast / Work Truck

WI Huck

Where does the time go?
This is no ordinary dually! It is upgraded with BD twin turbos, Bosch Motorsport injectors, twin CP3 pumps, Hamilton camshaft, valve springs, & extreme duty pushrods. The cylinder head was o-ringed and fastened with ARP head studs. It was custom dyno tuned to produce over 600 rear wheel HP. The transmission is also professionally built with a billet torque converter and billet shafts along with other internal upgrades. The list goes on and on. This truck was professionally built for work and towing by Huckstorf Diesel in Franklin Wisconsin. It was never abused or used as a competition truck. The interior is as clean as the outside with an Alpine stereo and upgraded speakers. The eight foot bed has a B&W turnover hitch with a trailer wiring plug inside the box. The fiberglass cap keeps the box dry when not towing. The in bed tool box is also included. The tires are like new. Genuine Dodge SRT hood. This truck is in great shape and needs nothing. Hook it to a trailer and drive it anywhere with confidence! Yes, the price is above average, but you cannot replicate this truck anywhere near this cost. Call during normal business hours and ask for Mark. 414-421-7222 Thank you!

Price reduced to $26,000 firm. I will de-tune it and let my kid drive it if I can't sell it. No disappointments!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=70110027&searchRadius=0&listingId=409925003

Good looking truck for a great price. Potential sleeper here folks with the right tuning! Glws

Back