2005 F250 4x4 w 12vcummins

Nah, don't want to trade for another truck, But, I would trade for some good used irrigation though

Well I got stacks of 1" pipe, fittings, valves, and heads. HAHAHA. If I sell mine I just might come get it.

I need 700' of 6 5/8" galv pipe about 12' off the ground, also known as T&L center pivot! Lol.

I heard that. I got plenty of stuff we could lay on the ground same results. Just dont look as cool when its operating. Or we could elevate it on little red wagons and you could pull it around and drink beer.

Now you're talking! Any time you mix beer and______ together you are sure to have a good outcome.

Pics, pics and more pics please. Finally got my father interested in diesels. He is a die hard Ford guy but will drive a Dodge if he has to. Like to get him the best of both worlds.

Need a generator for your irrigation? I got a 180kw JD generator set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Just looking for a pivot, 8" well, or CASH money!
2tone, text me and I'll get you all the pics you want!

Tach did work, h. Balancer come apart and ate it up, haven't replaced it yet. Others do work. 189k on chassis. About 170 on motor.

will this be replaced and fixed by saturday..I'm the one who is supposed to check it out and pick it up.

I'll see how fast ups is....give me a call....had sooo many.calls can't tell anyone apart

Back