2006 Chevy CCSB LBZ 4x4 mods

aggar

Ok the time has come to put the LBZ up for sale. It's a 2006 CHevy 2500hd CCSB LT3. LBZ/allison. I am the second owner of the truck. I bought it with 19k miles in 07 just a year old. It now has 858++ miles. they will go up a little bit but I don't drive it that much. That's the reason for selling and the fact that Baby number 2 is due in August.

Fully loaded with leather, sunroof, and Pioneer Avic d3 in dash dvd/nav. Has lmm style cab lights. Debadged with painted flares and door handles. RBP grille with billet bowtie. The grille needs pulled and repainted. RBP quality is not match up with their price. This truck was my Pulling truck. Hooked it about 7 times in 2008 and about 13 times in 09 before quitting. After I quit the motor cracked a Piston. I found a motor with 24k miles on it and installed it. This motor has never been pulled or raced.

The mods:
Suncoast IV/ 1058 by Fleece
Cheetah 68mm 2.6 turbo Fleece
60%over injectors by fleece
Eaton E-locker up front with stock gears
tierod sleeves, Idler/pitman arm braces
Transfer Case brace
Turbo brake but not hooked up
Air dog
EGR delete
PCV reroute
5" magnaflow stainless exhaust
Diamnd eye Downpipe with cross bolts installed
AEM workhorse intake
AFE intercooler tube
Gauges
EFI live DSP5 fleece
Tinted windows with brow
Black H2's wih 315 bfg's at 75%

There's probably more things that I'm forgetting. The truck is located in Central Indiana. I am asking $33,000 obo. No trades. I think my price is fair. I don't want to hear how high it is. I don't have to sell but I have no more need for a truck with these mods on it. I have an lly I use for farming and this one is too nice for that. Blue book without mods is from 25-28k.

72bd2007.jpg

042344fd.jpg

114cf50f.jpg

I can get pics of the interior. It has dark grey leather.

Yes stock. When I pulled I had dual pumps.

Last edited:
That is a truck i want to own some day!! Very nice truck! Good luck on the sale.

Back