2006 Ford F-350

ACFarmer

On to the next project
I've got too many projects going on and this one needs to go. I bought it to put a cummins in it but I've decided to go ahead with my 04 and sell this on. Its a 2006 Ford F-350 single wheel 4 door long bed. It was a one owner truck and he lives just around the corner from me. Hauled rv's for a living which explains the 474,xxx miles on the truck. It is a lariet with tan leather interior which is very very clean. He told me there was only somebody riding in the back seat 1 time. The low pressure oil pump is out on the engine but it was running up until the time it got torn apart. Had new heads put on it about 35,000 miles ago and new injectors about that same time too. Has a FASS system on it as well. Almost brand new tires on the back. Front are 50% at least I would say. I have headlights for the truck too even though they arent in the picture. Body is really nice except for one dent in front of the drivers rear tire.
Asking 8,000 OBO If you fixed the pump it would run and drive fine.
P1000773.jpg

P1000774.jpg

P1000772.jpg

P1000775.jpg

06frontseat.jpg

06engine.jpg

06dash.jpg

Pmed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Oh to have the money for this! Bump for a great deal!

If you do part it I'd like the heads, injectors and ficm.

Sent from the drivers seat of my Lariat using Tapatalk

is the cab dented?... power & heat on both front seats?, what gear ratio?...
thanks,
Deo

No dents on the cab, really the bodys real clean. Yes, power and heated front seats, leather. Have to check on the gears.

Back