2006 Jetta TDI

theonlyz

professional he** raiser
2006 Jetta TDI

car is a red 06 jetta tdi with around 84000 miles. Has leather seats, heated seats, sunroof, 6sp auto, loaded except no navigation. Has carpet floor mats and the rubber mats that say Jetta. Car is 100% stock and well taken care of and garage kept.(never been modded) All routine maint has been done and kept yup. Just had its 80k service done (timing belt and all necessary parts replaced to include water pump, bolts, belt ect. The trans was serviced at the same time with new fluid and parts. Tires were new in Feb when bought.

I take care of all my vehicles so they last and no expense is ever spared on maint. Also the car has an after market warranty that is for 25,000 miles or 24 months and that started the end of last feb or 79000 miles. With this also no expense was spared. Its the premium warranty that covers everything in the powertrain and all parts of the car! Any questions feel free to ask. I just put all highway miles on it last week and drove from S. Oklahoma to S. Texas 450 miles on the same tank and still had 1/2 a tank left.

This will make someone a great car. I just cant afford to build a new truck and have this car payment to. Looking to get 16,300 or best offer. Maybe able to deliver if interested or meet at a reasonable distance.

Thanks
Aaron Zemaitis
605-381-0917

link to the pictures of it....
[ame="http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad86/theonlyz/2006%20Jetta%20TDI/"]2006 Jetta TDI pictures by theonlyz - Photobucket[/ame]

My son will be home on leave in a few weeks. He might be interested in it. I wont know thou until he gets here.. Keep me updated on this in a couple weeks.

Sounds fine, I hope I wont have this in a few weeks though. Im positive no one can get this car cheaper than what I am willing to give it away for!!

Seems like the 1999-2004 TDIs are the ones holding value really well. There are some locally like yours with similar or less miles for around your price. Definitely fair, but $16000 isnt really a smokin' deal.

Seems like the 1999-2004 TDIs are the ones holding value really well. There are some locally like yours with similar or less miles for around your price. Definitely fair, but $16000 isnt really a smokin' deal.

Didnt say it was a smoking deal but its somewhere to start. It books for more than 16000 and this one has a warranty unlike most if not all the ones that are out there. I started there because Im sure no ones will be like ok sold. People are going to want to haggle it down. So Shoot some offers I willing to work with serious buyers Theres not a thing wrong with this car and is probably one of the nicer ones out there.

Nothing is stopin anyone from offering me less I have one scratch so that should count for something and I have a full bumper to bumper warrenty.

If your truely interested offer me something.

Nothing is stopin anyone from offering me less I have one scratch so that should count for something and I have a full bumper to bumper warrenty.

If your truely interested offer me something.

I just checked the paper work, we declined the warranty but it was around $2,700. so yeah, your closer in the ball park.. My bad sorry.

Not a big deal!! My warranty is fully transferable and the price Im asking is purposely set high. Im willing to just about give this away to free up some funds because all it does is sit in the garage.

Funny but no. Theres always a smart azz. I ment with in reason because we still owe on it

My son should be home on leave any day now so as soon as he gets here Ill show him this.

Back