FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
-66/71-16SS
-Flux 1,2,3,4?
-Smarty TNT/Dr.P stack?
-Dual CPs
-Studs
-Springs
-Spray?
This is just a list of parts in my head.....

I understand the sticks will make a difference in this setup I am lookin for the most horsepower/reliable power combo for daily driving and strip. I am not opposed to spray either I just want some feedback considering these CR's are forigen to me. Any help would be great.....

Thanks for any help,
Brandon

I thought you bought a 2009 6.7? Also, is it a auto or manual?

Is the truck going to be used to tow anything heavy or is it going to be strictly a
street/drag truck?

Brandon you forgot the lite weight driver mod and Douche flange!!! Dude i can not wait to see you on the strip with Spray!!! Hang on Sally operation, Project D-Unit!!!

I thought you bought a 2009 6.7? Also, is it a auto or manual?

Me and the dealer had a heated arguement the day before I went to get it I said goodbye no thanks! So I found a 06' QCSB Patriot Blue Big Horn with 25,000 on the clock and bought it! It is an Auto I just ordered billet input/output waiting on Dave so I can order the TC and VB I have my deep pan, flexplate and DTT enhancer!

Is the truck going to be used to tow anything heavy or is it going to be strictly a
street/drag truck?

I dont think it will ever tow.

I believe it is an auto.

Yes Daniel.

Brandon you forgot the lite weight driver mod and Douche flange!!! Dude i can not wait to see you on the strip with Spray!!! Hang on Sally operation, Project D-Unit!!!

I just need to get more info on set-ups, I thought I have a good idea just wanting some feedback on it! Project D-Unit I like!
Brandon

Ive got a similar truck and it ran warm with f1 3.3s and a K31 charger. I would stick around in there with the 66. In all honesty I think you will like the 06 better than an 09 the parts/mods are cheaper and easier to work on

stocker/s400 twin, 90's-150 (ddp or extrude hone), arson 3, fass/airdog, arp standard studs, smarty/mp-8

600+ hp - tow anything/race all day- 12 sec 1/4 / daily drive no problem- the wife can even drive it

Most hp daily driver, our build.

BDP 64 over 480
Flux5's
Sportsman Springs
BDP Cam
H11 Studs
Smarty TNT-R
MP8

This combo made 937hp, light easy and easily driven on the street even with Huge 24" truck rims and 37" tires. You can see the whole build in the upcoming April issue of Diesel World.

stocker/s400 twin, 90's-150 (ddp or extrude hone), arson 3, fass/airdog, arp standard studs, smarty/mp-8

600+ hp - tow anything/race all day- 12 sec 1/4 / daily drive no problem- the wife can even drive it

Thanks for another real world build!

Most hp daily driver, our build.

BDP 64 over 480
Flux5's
Sportsman Springs
BDP Cam
H11 Studs
Smarty TNT-R
MP8

This combo made 937hp, light easy and easily driven on the street even with Huge 24" truck rims and 37" tires. You can see the whole build in the upcoming April issue of Diesel World.

Thanks Bean! Only diff I see in the set-up I plan is a 66, H2cam, and ARP's. Was this non o-ringed head, stock rod motor if you dont mind me askin? I just wonderin on the 5's if driving a 66 single would be ok for awhile it seems alot of people say no stay around a 3.5-4 range untill I can swing the twins........

nice work bean--- also liked the tow truck cummins swap article

X2!
Brandon

was my first build--- now upgraded

64/s480
75% extrude honed nozzles (150-ish)
hamilton cam,push rods/springs
o-ringed head/ 625 arp studs
fass 200
banks intercooler/intake horn
smarty tnt/mp-8
fluidamper
coolant bypass kit
single stg 3 cp3

780 hp (running out of fuel psi)--- very easy to drive...... and the wife still loves driving it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0uovHAK4c&feature=player_profilepage

the first build was SOOOOOOOOO much cheaper fyi
Joel

Back