2006 Ozone Depletion Tour - Atlanta

Passat will not be there after alll since I traded it toward a new 06 GT Coupe tonight but I'll bring it to run and dyno.

Timmy says TS makes a chip for the GT?

......And Forced Inductions makes a WHOLE Innercooled Turbo kit for it.:evil

TooMuchBoost said:
Passat will not be there after alll since I traded it toward a new 06 GT Coupe tonight but I'll bring it to run and dyno.

Timmy says TS makes a chip for the GT?
You let the VW go for a trade in on a Ford Mustang Gallop Trot?

Parking - Competitors will be in the pit area only. Spectators will park outside and walk in. I will know more friday when I get to the track to lay it all out, but from what I am being told, gonna be a packed house. Some have paid the competitor fee and parked in the pit area in past years which is fine, but lets please reserve the diesel pit area for the competitors.

I do expect the Comp diesel tent to be in the diesel pit area. :Cheer:

Diesel racers - please park orderly in the area. Most will have trailers and the area preferably behind or in some cases beside (depending on how it's set-up) will be for their race truck.

This year we will be parking the Pro Class trucks IN the diesel pit area. This means the Scheid dragster, Keating, and Hogue will all be in there too.

There is plenty of parking at the track even in the general pit area, but I am asking that we allow Top Diesel, Pro Street, Quick Diesel, and bracket racers the opportunity to get in first to the diesel pit area. If it fills, there is room in the general pit area and pick a spot.

I'm about ready for this thing to get here. :bang

Here's looking forward to a great show, record setting runs, and a general good time. :Cheer:

And since I am not sure just how much 'puter time I have left before the event, I need to give a final shout-out to the sponsors that together have brought a total of $9,750 big ones for diesel pay-outs. :rockwoot: :group:

DPM Top Diesel - $3000 brought to you by
TS Performance, Suncoast Converters, Mass Diesel, Stuckey Racing, DP Tuner, and Silverline Exhaust.

Scheduled to be here the re-match between the Dr Performance Dakota and the Keating Machine Chevy. Scheid will have the dragster here looking to make a step closer to their 200 mph goal.

DHRA Quick Diesel - $300 over normal QD payout brought to you by
Garmon's Diesel

In addition to $100 contingency, Jeff added $100 for best package, and $100 for highest MPH. This has quickly become a drag racers class. :bow:

DPM Diesel Bracket - $1500 in payout brought to you by
Hayes Family of dealerships, Competition Diesel.com, and Southbend Clutch

Southbend $250 gift certificate to go with $200 of DPM's cash for quickest ET in eliminations by a manual truck.

Our own CompetitionDiesel.com provides $100 to the quickest pass made by each brand (Ford/Chevy/Dodge) during eliminations.

It's all due to the support of these great people and companies.

:ylsuper:

David....will vehicles like mine..that will be there with a team...still need to park outside? If so...looks like I'm buying in for a class.

UNBROKEN said:
David....will vehicles like mine..that will be there with a team...still need to park outside? If so...looks like I'm buying in for a class.

I figured you'd be racing it. :poke:

The track normally allows support vehicles (how many I don't know) but for the diesel pit area I am gonna keep them to a minimum. I reserve the area closest to the staging lanes for the diesels. The area next to it is normally open to anyone so I will ask we start parking those in that area until it fills. But like most tracks areas fill up from the staging area back first.

And, Friday I may decide to move us down the track further to get more realestate too. :doh:

David, save me a spot for the CompD "Command Post" :evil The awning on my camper is twice the size of the tent LOL

Cummins Express said:
the lil red is on the trailer and everything is ready to go after work tomarrow see you all then
:woohoo: :woohoo:
Can't wait to see that one!

I may run a bracket class or something...someting slow I guess. I still haven't gotten a locker in it...so I seem to have a small traction issue with just one wheel working and all. LOL

The semi driver should be back from his normal run at 2am today and we're picking up the trailer in the morning... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

brandon.

DavidTD said:

I do expect the Comp Diesel Tent to be in the diesel pit area. :Cheer:
:ylsuper:

It will be. Don't worry about that!

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
It will be. Don't worry about that!

Timmy even went all out and hired some of his favorite Alabama strippers to be the Comp D tent girls.... :kick:

drag-queen-big.jpg

Wishing y-all a record setting, but SAFE -event! :Cheer:

And who's the deligated reporter for those of us not able to make it????? Please in this world of laptops and wireless technological advances, someone keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!:bang :bang

And a good luck to the Pro mod boys.....:rockwoot:

I'gnt McNugget said:
Timmy even went all out and hired some of his favorite Alabama strippers to be the Comp D tent girls.... :kick:

drag-queen-big.jpg

Dude.................... You weren't supposed to tell anyone. Guess you wont be getting that free lap dance you wanted now LOL

I'll try to provide reports in a timely manner...so long as it doesn't interfere with my drinking LOL

Back