2007.5 6.7 Cummins CCSB

whitneyj

still in pieces
Well, we're looking to sell the wife's truck and get her something smaller. Nothing wrong with the truck, she's just short and has always driven a mid-sized car her entire life. She just couldn't get used to the size of the truck in traffic. We bought the truck already built and repainted last year late summer. The only things I did to the truck were all the maintenance items. I have all the original emissions stuff (minus the DPF) the stock air box and a headache rack with SuperBright LED back up lights, LED amber flashing, and all the wiring to go to the dash switches that can go with it as well. Feel free to call or text me at (nine 1 zero) 47eight-8four08.

2007.5 Dodge 2500 TRX $27,000 obo
6.7 Cummins, auto, 4x4 140,XXX miles with engine brake
All synthetic fluids used
Mean Green high output alternator
Crewcab Short bed, metal flake silver with 1 year old paint
American Racing rims with 35" Goodyear Wranglers 30-35% tread
Fully deleted
Edge Juice and SmartyJR tuners
Line pressure on transmission increased
5” turbo back exhaust
K&N Cold air intake
New wheel bearings, ball joints, track bar bushings, tie rods, axle and driveshaft u-joints 7,000 miles ago
Dual steering stabilizers
Bilstein lifetime warranty shocks installed 5,000 miles ago
Bedliner and plastic bed insert
Ranch hand rear bumper with aux back up lights
Trailer brake controller
Clothe tonneau cover
Back and rear windows tinted 35%
Comes with stock alternator, spare headlight switch, spare transmission shifter handle, taillights, grill, serpentine belt, and a spare 4” turbo back exhaust

There is 1 chip of paint off the edge of driver's side front door the size of a half dime, the driver's seat has been sewn up, and 1 rim has some scratches from the stone lining my driveway. That's the only real flaws with the truck.
IMG_4781.jpg

Price drop $25K obo.

Wife is getting antsy wanting a car back...

Truck is still for sale. I'll be painting the spare grill satin black this weekend.

sale fell through,still for sale, still an awesome truck and I'm still loving driving it everyday.

Sounds good. I have a few dozen pictures on my phone to send. I'll post a bunch up here too.

I would totally trade my wife's Subaru Outback for this...even if it is a third gen!

Back