2007 Fummins F-250 with 6.7L/Allison - Must See!!!!!!

Smokin' LB7

2007 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4 XLT. The truck is in excellent shape. Very well kept and very clean. The truck has about 43,000 miles on it. Could just about pass for brand new. Washed just about every week.

The 6.0 was swapped out for a 6.7L cummins out of an 07.5 dodge with only 15,000 on the motor. The motor was outfitted with a Hamilton Cam, DDP 90 horsepower injectors, ATS Twin CP3's, O-ringed head with headstuds, and S362/S480 compounds with an ATS Manifold. Tuning is taken care of by a Smarty programer. All conversion parts came from Destroked.

The transmission is an ATS Stage 4 Allison which consists of Extreme LCT-1000 trans and 5 star converter with a Billet Flexplate and Billet input shaft. It is running the stand alone Allison controller from Destroked as well.

As for what else is on the truck, it also has airbags in the rear, custom built driveshafts, dual red top optima batteries, a Procomp 4.5" lift with 33x13.50-18 Cooper SST tires and 18x10 KMC Badlands, Fabtech traction bars, Bilstien shocks.

This truck was in the last couple of issues of 8 Lug, called "The Perfect Storm". Has been an excellent truck, and really does EVERYTHING. Its a daily driver, can tow just about anything you ask of it, although has only pulled an ATV trailer.

Located in Arvada, Colorado
Asking $54,999 obo

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Its a REALLY nice truck and drives better than any other truck I have ever driven...that includes my own :bs:

He is gonna get a new Duramax if he sells it

I think you should knock off like 20g's just for the ATS sticker on the side. LOL

Back