2007 Garmons Diesel Open House and Smoker Boys Convention 11/3

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Talked with Jeff Today..... Here are the Gory Details.

The 1st annual Post SEMA 2007 Garmons Diesel Open House and Smoker Boys Convention will be held at Jeff's new shop 11/3. :woohoo:

Jeff has about $515.00 in beer for the thirsty smoke boy crowd. :Cheer:
For all you serious drinkers, Jeff has a loft upstairs to pass out in so avoid criminal prosecution for driving around and sleep at the shop! Bring a sleeping bag if you don't want to snuggle with Tommy!

Dyno Dave Dunbar will be on hand for you folks who want to spin the rollers.:st:

All of the usual suspects wil be in attendance as well (Darren, Myself, maybe a stray Stuckey or 2)

See you guys next Saturday!

I WILL BE THERE.......BRIGHT AND EARLY.....READY TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS THING WILL LAY DOWN.....JUST HOPING TO BE AROUND 500-525HP

JEFF, I'm bringing some of the beer I told you about.....I've got 6-12 of'em with your name on em!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting a lot of you comp D guys!!!

Man sounds like a good time. Id be willing to make a good drive from missouri. But trucks goin into the shop saturday. Dont have anything to smoke with!

Timbeaux38 said:
Talked with Jeff Today..... Here are the Gory Details.

The 1st annual Post SEMA 2008 Garmons Diesel Open House and Smoker Boys Convention will be held at Jeff's new shop 11/3. :woohoo:

Jeff has about $515.00 in beer for the thirsty smoke boy crowd. :Cheer:
For all you serious drinkers, Jeff has a loft upstairs to pass out in so avoid criminal prosecution for driving around and sleep at the shop! Bring a sleeping bag if you don't want to snuggle with Tommy!

Dyno Dave Dunbar will be on hand for you folks who want to spin the rollers.:st:

All of the usual suspects wil be in attendance as well (Darren, Myself, maybe a stray Stuckey or 2)

See you guys next Saturday!

Timmay, :poke: Is the open house next Saturday, or next year????:kick: After all, you illiterate mofo it say's "2008" :eek:wned: Gary

It's Tim, what do you expect Gary??? LOL LOL

I'm looking forward to this, they are always a lot of fun.

I'm gonna run up from the coast, see ya'll there!
Josiah

Attachments

• Timmy!.jpg
    Timmy!.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
Sorry Gary... I was thinking about my Garmon's Diesel 08 Ozone Depletion tour shirth when starting the thread... besides, you know when it is anyway LOL

Directions

I-75 near Griffin/McDonough......Take exit 216.....Go West about 10-11 miles.....you will go through a 4 way stop ....Keep going until you get to a 4 way stop and turn Right on HIGHFALLS ROAD..........Go Approx. 1-2 miles and his shop will be on the LEFT...... 2 green buildings.. Just past the fork in the road.......Or call Garmon's 770-898-8585..........

Hope to see lots of you there!!!!!!!

I can't make it:doh: , but I know it will be a blast. You guys have fun and behave

J/K:hehe: :hehe: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Well I'll be there, BUT I'm probably gonna be hung over as hell!!! Can't wait to meet some new faces.

I am going to raise my boost up a bit friday and Mr. Garmon is going to perform the "Super Secret Squirrel Headbolt Tightening Karate Kid Crane Kick" technique to ensure no issues arise as a result of increased MAP.

SuperDave4x4 said:
Well I'll be there, BUT I'm probably gonna be hung over as hell!!! Can't wait to meet some new faces.

I'll try and make it up there, but no guarantees, Dave. Gaurd duty is this weekend, so we'll see what time I get out. Is it the same $50-75 to run on the rollers? I may throw my junk up there to see if it'll break 200 with the new fuel filter and oil change.

Mr. Garmon is going to perform the "Super Secret Squirrel Headbolt Tightening Karate Kid Crane Kick" technique
:doh: And Chris and I are gonna miss it! It must require lots and lots of practice.... or lots and lots of beer. Billy, please take copious notes, as this technique will be required to be performed by you at the next Breakaway race :rules:

Bad news folks, looks like I won't be able to make it.
Had a really long day doing the work of two for the pay of well not a lot...
Plus had some big potentially bad news sprung on me that unsettled the hell out of me. Not really up for a drive, no matter how fun it was gonna be.

Have a good time ya'll.
Josiah

Bad new's for me also, FLU BUG.:bang Please accept my apologies Mr. Garmon, I will be seeing you soon. Gary

I had my buddy back out plus one more But the BUCKSHOT will be on the road in the morning.

Back