2008 f250 6.4 6 speed

superdutyfarmer

Currently has 97k miles on it, was just professionally detailed. Rear of bed panel has a paint crack in it not sure why and the Trans pto cover looks like it may be seeping. Otherwise in perfect working condition. Tires are maybe 25%
Modifications and major service work is as follows

At 58k cab was removed and the following parts were installed
Full elite diesel egr delete kit as well as external wastegate kit welded in downpipe
Arp head studs after decking heads
Elite diesel ported fuel rails
Maryland 30% nozzles installed on injectors
5" downpipe back flo pro exhaust
New rear main seal
No limit intake piping
S and b intake with cleanable air filter
At around 93k miles transmission made noise so it was rebuilt by tantrum driveline as well as clutch was replaced just as maintenance
All brake rotors/pads/calipers replaced with drilled and slotted rotors
Wheels are xd with 285/70/17 pro comp tires not a lot of tread left
Tuning is provided through sct livewire and has innovative tuning package in it as well as gearhead and Kem custom tunes

Wanting 25k; do not have to sell just looking at doing some different projects and throwing money at my house. If interested call/text
Rodney
(570) 778-5189

Last edited:
I've tried all I know, if somebody can help me post pics if appreciate it. Doing same thing I always did and it's not working

Last edited:
ame]io

Last edited:
Bump again no serious offers? Would like to build another 4b truck or something similar with 4cyl common rail engine to haul ranger

3600 sintered iron south bend slipper style clutch. Only downfall is its not dampened and noisy for street use. Was replaced when Trans was out just for precautionary reasons, had 30k miles on previously

Have all stock parts, a Dana 80, traction bars need to be reinstalled, tires on chrome wheels are getting dry rotted have slow leak in one have good set of tires on steel 17" wheels that go with also for right deal

Back