2008 Ford F-350 4 door long bed

ACFarmer

On to the next project
Putting the wifes truck up for sale. Only reason she wants to sell it is because she wants an excursion. It is a 08 F-350 4 door long bed single wheel. It has the hard to find black interior with black leather seats that are in great condition. We are the 2nd owner of the truck. First owner was an older guy that had a truck cap on it and drove it to florida and back. Truck has 177,xxx miles on it. We bought it with about 163,xxx on it and it has been tuned since about 168,xxx. Truck has a spartan tunes with the dash daq and a 5" flow pro exhaust with 4 inch downpipe. Also has a aFe intake and a MBRP intercooler pipe. Trans shifts great with no slippage. Truck has 35" Mickey Thompson ATZ's with about 70% tread I would say. Truck has gooseneck in it that I installed about 6,000 miles ago. Before that it had never hauled a load worth talking about. The last owner dented the rear bumper on the truck which has started to get some surface rust but other than that, there is NO rust on the truck at all!! It was just detailed about a month ago the paint is really good on the truck with just a few small scratches. Runs and drives like a new truck. Only thing I would say the truck needs at all is the rear bumper fixed if you wanted it to be perfect. The truck also has Harly Davidson headlights and recon tail, mirror, and 3rd brake lights. Like I said, the only reason she wants to sell it is she wants an excursion. Here are a few pics, I'll try to get a few more later tonight and post them.

red.jpg

0864-2.jpg

0864.jpg

Sorry, completely forgot it lol Asking 23,000 OBO for it. She found an excursion she really likes today so this thing needs to go!!

That is a good deal. If this was next year i would be all over it, even as far as I am away

Trade ya my truck straight......hahaha.....good luck. She is getting as bad as you going through vehicles. :hehe:

Good job! Someone will be real happy with that truck I am sure

Back