2008 NHRDA East Coast Opener

Twisted Shifter

Thats right race fans March 15th and 16th Breakaway Dragway...... This will be a fun packed weekend of Drag Racing and Sled Pulling. The track owners have already booked two Jet cars and 2 wheelie standers .............

If you missed this one in August you have no idea what you missed..........

:tree: :cheer: :tree:

I will be there. Guys you dont want to miss this one.:rockwoot: There was a great turnout in Aug. and I bet there will be at least twice as many in March.

The race in August was a great time, the track guys went out of their way to be helpful and the fan turnout was as good as I have seen at any race I've been to. It's on my calender for sure.

If we can get it all together we might take the trip.I have already promised to be at the spruils race and ts but will see about this one.Jim you going to attempt with the new truck

I know this is 2 - 2 1/2 months away. I would like to start getting an idea of how many we will have attending. This is a 2 day event and we are trying to figure out when to do the drag racing and the sled pulling.

Did I mention that they will have jet cars and wheelie standers?

I'll be there to make certain the beer is kept at appropriate temps :D

Might even make a pass or three, gotta get some baseline numbers for the new ride :D

Hmmmm...wonder how big of a cooler I can get in the trunk of a Mercedes?? Looks like a big one will be in order LOL

I'll be bring the cooler racer and the toter that can hold plenty of drinks.

Back