2008 Pulling Season Video

Durallymax

Well my season has come to an end sadly, but there is hope. Next year.

This is a seven minute video of my 12 hooks this summer. Would have liked to have gotten to more but time didnt allow.

Its obvious in the video that as the season went on I learned how to set the truck up better, and what worked for me and what didnt.

The season had its ups and downs but this was really my first serious season with this truck. And in the end it didnt come out too bad.

Ive got a lot of work to do over the winter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98_tbDDk4eg

looking good

tranny and cp3 thats what i see and tires

i am going threw the same thing with set up on my truck.

o i had the sled kiss my truck also this year a couple of time :)

Last edited:
otto: I remove the bolts completely from the truck. However up until lodi I did not as they were stiff and I was lazy. A tons of antieize and now I look like stroble threading them in and out. :D.

The trans is payed for by one of my sponsors. Has been since april just never got it done.

A turbo and modded cp3 or duel CP3s are also in the works.

33x12.5 Super swamper STSs ill be run for pulling only next year.

Ya I wasnt really planning on it. I was just going to do it right the first time with duels.

Any word on badgers open driveline next year?? If i get the duel pumps, and turbo done Ill most likely run with you guys next year.

What does Jimdmax have for a CP3. I heard he doesnt have duels so what does he run?? No way in hell his stocker is flowing that much fuel.

Maybe my stocker is shot or just seriously overworked;.

I'm pretty sure Jim's is stock. He just put a turbo on his truck and changed the tune. If you put duel cp3's and a big turbo on your truck you are playin with kaboom.

ya it ran a little hot.

Is there an opposite of a lemon. Like a truck that somehow takes a lot of drivetrain abuse??

My trans never did get done but lasted through the abuse. And the motor/turbo stood up to the heat.

There is a reverse lemon truck, i own one too, HTT and Dual fuelers with 600+ HP for 45,000 miles on a stock block. no head gaskets or any issues of the sort.

Back