2008 TS Outlaw Event DVD Preview

Bye Now

Sponsor
DVDs are on order and should be available September 25th. Call TS to order your copy. Lot's of Driver & Sponsor interviews and tons of race & sled pull action!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D87ftw6PLZE[/MEDIA]

They will be $15.00 + shipping for one hour and fifteen minutes of diesel smokin action :tree:

when is the event next year, i want to make sure i make it this time

Wow, Shaun! That would be a heck of a long trip! Or are you planning to fly in? Even if ISSPRO doesn't officially attend, I may fly in for next year's event.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'll have to stop in for a DVD and T-shirt on my way to get some Brusters ice cream !

i'd like to know when next years event is also. i have to put in for vacation for next year in a couple weeks and i'd like to make it out there.

We should have our date set by mid October. As soon as we have it set I will get it posted up here on CompD.

Sheila

I'm definately in for '09. Had a blast this year! I'll be calling for the DVD as well. You guys put on a hell of a show.

I'm definately in for '09. Had a blast this year! I'll be calling for the DVD as well. You guys put on a hell of a show.

Thanks! We've got some really cool things in the works for TS Outlaw 09. I'll keep the website updated as plans and the date are finalized.

Sheila

does anyone have a video of the 6.4 that was on the dyno? Ill be getting a video soon also just waiting for that pay check.

I was talking to someone about TS the other day, and we agreed that it is the event NOT to miss. It was like... what would you miss, to make sure you get to TS. I was about to say someone's funeral, but then I remembered that really did happen last year, so that's not funny. But if I were ever to be stupid enough to get married again, and that was the ONLY date I could do it, I'd say, well... never mind then, plan the wedding for another year out, I've got TS to go to LOL

I agree this is the best event I have been to so far. I will be going back next year and hopefully racing as well.

Back