2010 mega cab Laramie with mods

MegaCab41

I am selling my 2010 mega cab Laramie with 73000 miles on it. The truck is in awesome shape. It has all black leather with the flip up console. I just put new terra grapplers on it less than 5000 miles ago. I am just selling the truck because I don't need it to farm with every day.

The mods are

20x10"XD Diesels
35"Nittos
2.5" HBS Leveling Kit
5% Tint
Black Lights
Mini Maxx
Sinister Delete Kit
5" TBE
7" Tip
AirDog150
S472/83/.90
2nd Gen Swap
Custom Intake
S&B Filter
ARP Studs
DDP 150 nozzles

It had a Revmax 850 transmission it it and went out. I had a place in Lafayette TN rebuild it that was supposed to get all of the parts from Revmax. He lied and put a stock drum back into the transmission and didn't tell me until I talked to Revmax a little while later and they told me the parts he ordered. This was a couple years ago and I have been driving the truck since then. The transmission will do fine unless it's in 6th gear around 100mph it will start slipping. I haven't gotten this problem fixed because I don't want to spend the money and my going fast days are over.

I am just selling this truck to get something for suitable for farming, I am not interested in trades. Asking 40k OBO. If you are interested in the truck please text or call me at 270-590-0273. Thank you.

Possibly would trade for something else but would need 15k between them.

Back