2010 ram dyno testing

24VChevy

Ram-Bow
Okay so I Dyno'd my truck today WITH out the intake from Passenger, may not see the parts till monday.

Here is the build on mine so far:

BlackMaxx and a 5" Flow Pro exhaust with a muffler to MBRP cool duals.

Still running a EGR and cooler, EGR is unplugged along with the butterfly valve in the stock intake.

Stock the truck made 260 hp as it came from Dodge.

I made three runs all in 6th gear starting at 1800 rpm ending at 3200 rpm.

BlackMaxx on:

No power added: 270 hp
Mild-------------301 hp
wild-------------302 hp????
HOT------------361 hp. tq=734

Will post the results after I add the intake, I will make three runs before I change the intake then three runs after I change the intake, I will then delete the grid heaters and make three runs again.

Malcolm

thats pretty good, up 100 hp and up to 700 tq with just programmer pretty much. Looking easier and easier to get to 600 hp.was this with auto or manual trans?

Those #s seem a little low. We dyno'd 406 on hot with about the same mods.
we did remove the egr cooler but I can't see where it would give 40+ hp..

I thought that the numbers seem a little on the low side too. Are you running a air intake system?

Just an afterthought maybe the EGR is blowing open, I still have all the EGR plumbing in place, not even a block off yet.

Those numbers seem way low especially the torque, what dyno are you using? Seems like something is not working right even if the egr blew open it should not take 40 hp.

I will get the number off the sheet and post them...Yes It had a banks cold air intake.

no power 309..558
mild 344..660
wild 390..759
hot 406..803

This was 7/10/2010... this was on H&S stock program...I have some trucks running the hot dam 175 and the aggressive turbo tunes and they fell stronger but we have not had them on the dyno yet..

You guys turn off the defuels? My truck was defueling on a few of the settings. I think Malcolm numbers seem realistic. I'm guessing my truck is around 340-350rwhp (stock truck just on kill using my black maxx). What kinda egt's you getting? Stock and on kill modes? Just want to see if you guys are seeing the same thing as me.

Those numbers seem way low especially the torque, what dyno are you using? Seems like something is not working right even if the egr blew open it should not take 40 hp.

I agree.

H&S' 2010 6.7 is in Diesel World Magazine this month making 440 rwhp and over 1000 ft/lbs of torque with the exact setup.

Back