2011 Audi Q7 TDI

BFD99

The Stig
So my parents finally pulled the plug and ordered the new Audi Q7 TDI. Got it fully loaded with everything but the 7k bang and olusef sound system. LOL
Its white in color with black leather and will have 21 inch wheels. The motor is a 225hp V6 TDI with 400 lbs of tq. It's connected to an 8 speed transmission. Now we just need TS to make a box for it for more oomph. Scheduled delivery is sometime in march! I'm excited for this thing. They look awesome.
Should look just like this.
2009-audi-q7-v12-tdi.jpg

The owner of next door company have this type of Q7 with full options ,4.2 TDI :woohoo:

Thats been my choice By FAR as my favorite SUV that I would SO own if I had the funds!!

Bad A$$!!

My parents got the audi S5 convertible. Should of gotten the sound system. It's nice.

My parents got the audi S5 convertible. Should of gotten the sound system. It's nice.

Would have loved to, but its already got the Nav system with Bose Sound, just couldn't see spending 7k on a sound system, when you could build a whole lot better system for that with aftermarket pieces.

Wish the V12 TDI was available here in the states, 493 hp and 738lbs of tq would be insane in that thing. Tuning would be nice too, 550 hp!
Audi Q7 V12 TDI by Anderson Germany | Audi Tuning Mag

Trying to talk them into powdercoating the wheels and maybe painting some stuff black like this v12 TDI in Europe and also it won't have the license plate in the front.
audi-q7-family-edition-2-550x366.jpg

audi-q7-family-edition-1-550x366.jpg

audi-q7-family-edition-3-550x366.jpg

Would have loved to, but its already got the Nav system with Bose Sound, just couldn't see spending 7k on a sound system, when you could build a whole lot better system for that with aftermarket pieces.

Wish the V12 TDI was available here in the states, 493 hp and 738lbs of tq would be insane in that thing. Tuning would be nice too, 550 hp!
Audi Q7 V12 TDI by Anderson Germany | Audi Tuning Mag

Trying to talk them into powdercoating the wheels and maybe painting some stuff black like this v12 TDI in Europe and also it won't have the license plate in the front.
audi-q7-family-edition-2-550x366.jpg

audi-q7-family-edition-1-550x366.jpg

audi-q7-family-edition-3-550x366.jpg

Is that 8 speed trans a DSG?

I absolutely loved the flappy paddle DSG in the S5.The flappy paddles fail on sharp turns cuz you looking for them, or you have to hit the console shifter. But the sound it makes clicking off gears at nearly 8000rpm with the stock exhaust is just "O M G" cool!

I had a 2010 on order, had to cancel it cause some crap came up then I deployed. They are freaking awesome though! Might try to get one again once I get back.

They are very sweet, my wife drops hints for one at least once a week. Wish we could afford one of them. I am sure they will love it!!

Rick

Wish Audi would hurry up, first they said the Q7 would be in April 5th, now they are saying April 18th! :(

Back