2011 F-250 4x4 Lariat 7,500 miles

BFD99

The Stig
Listing for a good friend of mine who took a new job in the town, and he's wanting to sell his truck to get a car now that he doesn't travel around is much. This truck is perfect inside and out.

Here's his listing.
7,500 miles on this 2011 FORD F-250 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7L DIESEL (pics at end). Bought the truck to work on the road, but recently took a job in the city limits that I figured was a couple years away when I purchased the truck. Additionally, I'm looking at going back to college for a masters now that I'm in a good location….. the truck doesn't fit well in that equation.

Standard Lariat Features:
The truck is a Lariat 4x4 with the preferred equipment package. Its tan and white two tone. Charcoal/black interior, leather, power rear sliding window. 10-way powered drivers and passengers seats. dual zone electronic automatic temperature control, leather steering wheel with controls, voice activated sync, power windows, power adjustable pedals, telescoping and folding side mirrors, reverse backup sensor aid, trailer brake controller, trailer towing package, keyless and keypad entry, anti-theft ignition;

3year/36,000 mile - bumper / bumper warranty
5year/60,000 mile - powertrain warranty
5year/60,000 mile - road side assistance

Options:
Memory group: which gives memory seats, remote start, rear view backup camera and heated/cooled seats.

Truck stickers for $57,345.

Just purchased in September. Recent oil change.

Additions:
Ford stock 2011 side steps,
Bug deflectors on front and rain guards on all windows,
NEW Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/55 r20 tires and new MB V-drive wheels which have a brushed aluminum finish with about 300 miles on them.

I love the truck, but its only driven on the weekends now that I work in the city. I'm located in Tulsa, OK.
PM Me, Dex (BFD99) or you can email him, his Name is Daris Scheel. dhschell05@gmail.com
$48,000 OBO!

photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

i need 48k!!!!!

good luck on the sale of that wonderfull truck :drool:

ya straight up trade for my jetta!!!!

mines worth.......8k lol

Haha you guys..... Only trades would be a 07-11 BMW 335xi with iDrive and Sport Package and 6 speed. LOL

Last edited:
Dang tyler! LOL I guess it's fine though, he decided to keep it anyways. Said he loves it too much to sell .

He's ordering an S&B intake and either Spartan or SCT here in the next week Brandon!

Unfortunately, I'm digging the security of a warranty right now. LOL

It's ok tho, the truck has plenty of power for now.

Unfortunately, I'm digging the security of a warranty right now. LOL

It's ok tho, the truck has plenty of power for now.

Eric's tunes with the sct are still canned so it's pretty easy to retain warranty not having to fool with the exhaust. Only dpf off tunes right now are spartan and h&s.

Do you still have the stock wheels and tires? If so how much would you take for it with them?

Nope sorry, he sold those for 200$ less than he bought the aftermarket wheels and tires for. LOL

Back up for sale at $46,000 OBO. He wants a 3 series BMW now, as he is working in town and not on the road anymore so has no need for the large truck.
The truck now has every bulb on it changed over to LEDs, turn signals, mirror lights, Interior bulbs, taillights, license plate bulbs, 3rd brake light bulbs. These are super bright, I think total it was around 250$ to change everything out with the best! Bulbs are mixed, from Superbrightleds and Retro solutions, went with two different brands to get the brightest available bulbs each company makes.

Back