2011 Season Dates

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
We have a couple dates set already for 2011. As in the past we will list our dates as the contracts are signed. That way we dont run the chance of having to cancel an event.

So far here are the confirmed:

There will be two big events at National Trails this year. There will be Drag Racing, Sled Pulls and dyno. With all the sponsors that are on board for the year vendor row will be well stocked also.

June 4th and Sept. 17th

We will post the other dates when the track contracts are done. But the usual suspects are in line

Utah
Texas
Pennsylvania
Indiana
:tree:

May 20th Lima, OH Sled Pull

Also have contract for Tug-A-Truck Sled Pull on May 20th in Lima, OH!

NADM will be a part of the Tug-A-Truck crew that night, appreciate the opportunity, Matt, Julie and Mark!

Sounds like a blast with lots of trucks!

nhrda worlds last year was end of sept, i think both diesle organizations need to talk and stop over lapping the major events

nhrda worlds last year was end of sept, i think both diesle organizations need to talk and stop over lapping the major events

Don't worry Shawn...You wouldn't have a chance at a NADM event anyway...ProStreet is fuel only :poke::hehe:

Rednecks 6.0 , thank you for your concern, but a west coast drag race will not affect a Columbus, Ohio turnout for a pull/race. There are a limitied number of Saturdays of good weather over here, we are not scheduling around anything 2000 miles away.

July 9th Bunker Hill Shootout 2.6 and Super Street points pull.

Don't worry Shawn...You wouldn't have a chance at a NADM event anyway...ProStreet is fuel only :poke::hehe:

and you have a chance, last i checked your truck need to be able to make a whole pass without breaking to even compete in brackets:shake:

Rednecks 6.0 , thank you for your concern, but a west coast drag race will not affect a Columbus, Ohio turnout for a pull/race. There are a limitied number of Saturdays of good weather over here, we are not scheduling around anything 2000 miles away.

July 9th Bunker Hill Shootout 2.6 and Super Street points pull.

cool, wasn't trying to cause crap, just want diesel motorsports to grow, don't care who's event it is, and with over lapped events it takes away from all organizations

and you have a chance,
In fact I do!! :hehe:

attachment.php

last i checked your truck need to be able to make a whole pass without breaking to even compete in brackets:shake:

Maybe if you attended more than just a couple NWHRDA events you would know what real racing is all about:doh::kick:

I raced in ProStreet at 8 diesel only events (NADM, NHRDA, Outlaw) and 10 other events, including the YellowBullet Nationals this year. I broke an intermediate shaft at the OBX Outlaw Race racing Caged Fury and an output shaft in qualifing at the YB Nationals. Other than that, no serious carnage and lots of fun :poke:

Attachments

• prostreet.jpg
    prostreet.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
In fact I do!! :hehe:

attachment.php

Maybe if you attended more than just a couple NWHRDA events you would know what real racing is all about:doh::kick:

I raced in ProStreet at 8 diesel only events (NADM, NHRDA, Outlaw) and 10 other events, including the YellowBullet Nationals this year. I broke an intermediate shaft at the OBX Outlaw Race racing Caged Fury and an output shaft in qualifing at the YB Nationals. Other than that, no serious carnage and lots of fun :poke:

Does that stand for NORTH WEST HOT ROD DIESEL ....?

you know we're going to support the nhrda, cause there the only ones that have events any where near us.

Shawn attends alot more than just a couple events,, he has went as far as Texas last year, Phoenix, and Topeka.... that is enough mile to do a pretty good chunk of the whole distance around the globe,, and I am not stretching it...

Back