2011 Washakie County Fair Truck & Tractor Pull

Bonestock

Hello all,

I have been working with the Washakie County Fair putting on the Truck & Tractor Pull events for the last 4 years. We have been using Merv Dolan with Rocky Mountain Pullers to host the show. We will be doing things a bit different this year. This year the Event will be on August 6th on Saturday night in Worland Wy. We as in WCC will be providing an additional $3500-$5000 in Purse money for diesel class alone. We would love to bring as many friends, competitors etc to the event. We do realize the short notice but would like to give this a shot. Merv has agreed for this event only that is held in Worland to sanction our rules for the event. That is yet to be determined on wether to follow the NADM rules or to try to have tech inspection and scales to categorize vehicles in which would keep the competition fair. Any questions, comments or info give me a shout 307-431-2482 Randy.

Randy, please use NADM rules or jhust go with what Merv uses as rules. Lets not get too complicated here. Thanks and see you there

No problem,

I thought I would leave it open for the guys to discuss as a group but what ever makes it work out I am in! :rules:

I didnt mean anything by that Randy, it was just my opinion. Sorry if it came out wrong. Its just that the more rules we change or add, the more one person wants things to be changed to benefit them. Hopefully others that are coming will chime in. thanks and we will see you there:Cheer:

No problem at all! I need to hear this info from guys like yourself. I totally understand that it is virtually impossible to please everyone. I would just like to please majority! Some of the things that have been brought up to me from other fair grounds and pulling events are for example... I have a friend up in Billings Mt who owns a dodge extended cab and uses it for work everyday. He has a Twin Turbo kit on the truck along with the normals to achieve 575rwhp. Now this classifies him to have driveline hoops and weight brackets for something that he would pull in 2 or 3 times a year. I just dont want to cut our dick off and make it this way for people like that. Alot of them would just assume pass. To make this a growing event and attract new spectators it is time to take a look @ classification in my mind. Now that is why I need to hear it from the pullers mind.

Another note, you put a factory ford twin turbo truck in the class its designated to be in by nadm rules, they are not supposed to be in the stock diesel class. You could put any factory twin turbo ford in the stock diesel class and I have not seen any of them dominating the class. This is all about keeping the competition tight and spectators happy as well as pullers. Also this may bring more to the plate. I realize the rules and they must be followed, just seems way off to me that just because a factory truck or aftermarket has twin turbos it has to be classified the way that it is. If anyone has been doing this long enough to know that you could have all the horsepower in the world and it means nothing unless you are able to put it to the ground. This requires setting up the truck which is a whole nother game. Just my .02 I hope others will chime in, Randy.:rules:

Washakie County Fair Truck and Tractor Pull

The Diesel portion of the show will follow NADM rules unless further notified.:cheer:

2011 Washakie County Fair

Bump it up there! We have radio adds, newspaper adds and will be advertising in Billings MT as well. Hope everyone has a chance to check us out. :rockwoot:

2011 Washakie County Fair

All Diesel and Gas welcome! We currently have $5,000.00 added purse for Diesel class alone. Come on over and join the fun!:rockwoot:

How many plan on coming to the event? I will need to keep spots open if guys show up late. Thanks, Randy.

Back