2012 Ram 2500 ST / Deleted, Smarty, 35's...

Gotlift01

Captain Insano
I'm tossing my new truck up for sale. It's a 2012 Ram 2500 ST w/ the 6 speed auto. The reason I went with the ST is because of the appearance. I'm not a big chrome person, so the chrome door handles, mirrors, chrome accents in the interior was a turn off for me. I wanted simple, but still look clean. The only thing that it is lacking from being an SLT is power seats, and also has the manual Tcase shifter instead of the electronic ( which the manual shifter is what I prefer ).

Currently it has 7,200 miles on it, and has had the DPF & Nox filter removed since 3,000 miles. I'm running a Smarty Junior on it, and have never gone over the towing tune.

The day I bought it I installed a Hell Bent 2" leveling spacer up front, and a Thuren adjustable track bar. The wheels and tires I took off of my '05. The wheels are 17x9 XD spy's...they are a few years old and have a couple places where the clear coat is gone ( Mag Chloride in the winters ), but they still clean up nice. The tires are 315/75/17 Hankook Dynapro's with roughly 30K miles on them. The ball joints were getting sloppy in my '05, so they chopped a little. They are now getting smoothed back out from being on the new truck. They still have great tread on them!

The truck has no blemishes at all. Still looks like the day I took if off the lot. The only thing appearance wise to the body I have done is I took the Ram 2500 / Heavy Duty badges off the doors.

It has fifth wheel rails installed in the bed, and a electrical plug in as well. I've towed my 29' 5th wheel a total of 3 times with it ( maybe 150 miles total to the lake and back ). It also has the factory molded mud guards.

Other than that, it's a brand new truck. I've enjoyed every minute I've had it, but reality sunk in a couple weeks ago. It was a major impulse buy on my part and I've realized that I just DO NOT need 3 diesels. My other 2 are paid for, and this one spends the majority of the time sitting in my driveway while I make the payment.

I'm not going to give this away. I think $39,000 is a great price and I'm very firm on that. It is currently financed through ALLY Financial.

If interested in it, please shoot me an email at nick@kmbconstructioninc.com, or shoot me a PM here.

These are the only 2 pics I have of it on my computer right now. I'll take more tomorrow morning and I'll post them up. Thanks for looking!

246461_10150997797878281_31562886_n.jpg

255256_10151061717638281_2144211903_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh one other thing I forgot to add; it also has Lo-jack installed on it to keep them damn thieves in check!

Decided to hang onto it. Had a couple retarded offers and I'm not going to give it away, so she'll stay....

Back