2013 IDP Dyno Day and Truck Pulls at the Cecil County Fair!

Innovative

Fourth Annual Dyno Day with Innovative Diesel!

The time has come…we’re ready to Dyno! Who’s joining us for some diesel action this Sunday? The last 3 years have been a great show out, but we’re ready to blow this Dyno Day out of the water!

DATE & TIME:

Sunday, July 21st 2013 at Cecil County Fair. Action starts at 9:00 am with Dyno registration and will go into the evening.

The Diesel Truck Pull starts at 5:00 pm but we will be there all day!

Fair Hill Fairgrounds

4640 Telegraph Road
Elkton, MD 21921.

Located just east of the intersection of Maryland Routes 213 and 273 on Route 273.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Traffic coming from Newark (Rt 273 East) will be parked across the highway after 6:00 pm. Shuttles are available for transportation to the gate at no charge.

Make sure you stop by the IDP trailer to talk diesel, intakes, exhaust, custom tuning & to snag some Innovative Diesel gear! And don’t worry… you can take a breather here if things get too extreme.

See you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/720517224630058/

I hear a certain sparkly dmax will be there.... Can we get VAOUTLAW to come out for a rematch?!

It will depend on how Numidia goes.
Not sure if we are coming here this year or going to the Ag Center instead so we will see how Saturday goes first and what the weather holds for us.Is this going to be the same jet as last year and is sign-up going to be handled any different after last years debacle?.........Andy

As far I know Andy it will be the dyno as last year. I asked him the other day and he said it was going to be Accelerated Motorsports again.

See you all there for the pulls, had a great turnout last year. Hopefully this year will be the same

Event here was a HUGE sucess IMO!

Thank You need to go out to EVERYONE involved for the great show!.
Even with how hot and humid it was the Axcelerated Motorsports Crew kept the show moving along and when I left at 5pm they still had about 15 or so trucks left to run.

Look forward to next year and this is a great event and one you should not miss.........Andy

Eric,Gordon and the entire Innovative Diesel Crew....

Jessy and I THANK YOU for the very nice trophies which we received in the mail today!!.

They were at the doorstep when she got home today from work and I got up..Again.....THANK YOU!!!!.........Andy

Back