2013 Outlaw Schedule posted

97crewcab

Wrong.
Although the new website isn't completely done and it has a few issuss, their 2013 schedule is posted.

If you live in Central Missouri, it looks like you have a fair number of pulls. I am happy with our 5 hooks in Nebraska.

Outlaw Pulling

I haven't seen any official 2.6 rules yet?

Although the new website isn't completely done and it has a few issuss, their 2013 schedule is posted.

If you live in Central Missouri, it looks like you have a fair number of pulls. I am happy with our 5 hooks in Nebraska.

Outlaw Pulling

I haven't seen any official 2.6 rules yet?

I would like to see the official rules for more than just the 2.6 class. They have 21 scheduled hooks but no damn rules. Wish they would post them so you dont have to worry about them sneaking something in there.

Great I finally move out of state and it happens. The Mound City KS is one of the best tracks in the area, besides Platte City.

Still no official rules for Outlaws? I see they posted the rules for their new 466 class though.

Wow, they killed a few trucks with those rules.

No long bed dually 3rd or 4th gens, no mega cabs, no long wheelbase fords, what about the long bed CC chevy?

No long bed dually 3rd or 4th gens, no mega cabs, no long wheelbase fords, what about the long bed CC chevy?

Wow... That's kinda out there.

It is no different than ppl's rules for length. Maybe they assumed it had been enforced as written over the last couple seasons?

Supprised they didnt just go with a percentage hitch rule.

I am not.

Back