2013 with Alum. head

huck25

How come nobody has said anything about this? Is it true or a misprint? Wonder what one of those will cost as a part only? Definatly going to help with weight on the front end.

On page 67 of Diesel power it says head material Aluminum-alloy.

Diesel power mag is god and every syllable they print is the gospel truth! How dare you question their words?

That's not what I was getting at, I was just suprised it hasn't been talked about. Even if it's a misprint it's still an interesting topic. I wouldn't mind shaving a 100lbs. off my front end.

I say misprint also honestly that's half the fun in reading the mags is for the mistakes .

Starting to get like a cheesy horror flick makes fun to find the mistakes and its been getting worse as of late

the 13's don't have aluminum heads. or the few we've had in don't have them anyways

If Cummins is producing a cast aluminum head I'd have already found it on quickserve. They're not. I have ESNs from the first 5.9 built to the last 6.7 off the line. How about a 2012 p-pump 12v motor or a 12v with a VP?

I thought the 13 model year didn't come out till Feb. or at least that's what my dealer up here said.

You can order them now and and they will be here in by jan 2 according to a dealer in Seguin, TX

Is that the h/o's too as they are normally mid year options it seems.

Back