22x10in crossbow wheels ford wheels

hurts diesel

Got a set of CRUISER ALLOY Crossbow Off-Road 22x10in wheels 2 tires are almost new very little milage the other two tires are about half wore nice set of wheels and tires ill add sum pictures notice the center caps for the front the cent of the cap pops out to lock your hubs love the wheels and tires but like to fine some 18's or 20's i will trade to the right set of wheels and tires but if i cant find what i want ill keep because they are perfect the right backspacing and all will sel 1400.00 picked up would rather do trading im a trading kinda guy
CRUISER ALLOY Crossbow Off-Road (922c) (8lug) Chrome Wheel Rim Package at WheelsNext.com

powerstroke002.jpg

powerstroke004.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of 20x9.5 pro comp etreme alloy 6006 wheels if you would be interested in them. They don't have any tires on them right now and I need to clean tham and polish them up.series-6006.jpg

how far they stick out i want some to stick out atleast as far as mine if not farther you got any pictures with them on the truck?

I've seen Lil' E's wheels in person and they look pretty good with the tires he had on them!

-French

Back