24V & CR stuff

JohhnyFoxtrot

need a trailer
Have a good crank out of a 53 block I took out of truck, cam from same block, head with valve springs not sure on it I can have it checked and cleaned, also have a cracked 53 block thats worth scrap price to me, cam out of 24V VP also, tappets, 5 std. bore pistons, stock injectors as a core.

CR stuff, have a cp3 that I replaced with a new LMM pump it is a DMAX unit that I was using and having problems is good as core or usable my fuel pump seemed to be my problem I think so it goes as a core, 6 rods not out of my block yet, F1 H2 cam has about 25000 miles on it still in engine, stock '06 cam, stock air intake drilled 1/8th npt, have a few more things that I can't remember now.
Will also sell my twins on my truck the 62 was rebuilt and all balanced by Area Diesel only has about 2000 miles on it, S475 with 1.32T-6 both have polished covers with clear powder on them never polish them again. Stainless diesel mechanical gate on the 62 the 475 has Race cover on it and about 1500 miles additional miles on it. All piping and mounts can go as well. $3000 for them. Made 80psi and cooled 825hp on the strip.

'06 pillar mount to hold Bullydog outlook monitor never used.

Offer up anything thats fair and I will probally take it. You pay shipping and the paypal % thats added that way if paid thru them.

Located at zip 62471 for shipping info.
Can get pics of anything in a couple days notice.
Thanks

Last edited:
Got any pics of the twin piping? Everything included, mounts, oil drains etc....

tapatalking from droidx

Yeah I have it all down pipe I want to keep. It is what was on my truck when it melted down this summer. Think I might try to get some larger chargers now with EFILive out and going larger nozzles. This does not include manifold or the plugs for oil drains in block. I will remake everything else for the next set I have.

I will get pictures today of it currently and I also have some from install here.

103_2882.jpg

103_2739.jpg

103_2735.jpg

103_2733.jpg

103_2757.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
Recent tailgate pics of everything still dirty from oil mess blowing out valve cover and teardown.

turbopic3.jpg

turbopic2.jpg

turbopic1.jpg

I am waiting on the money but yes they will be gone on the first of Jan. if it changes I will post.

Back