24V DDP Nozzles, Valve Cover, Clear Marker lights, Cam

JDGnut

Clearing out more parts.. Just pulling more stuff out of the shop, and making room for winter projects.

DDP Nozzles, New Nozzles Honed by DDP to 200Hp and 250HP.. I believe they are 7 hole nozzles. I had these done a few years ago, just never got them put together. Never installed, Nozzles only.
$425 Each set. (I think they are about $600+ On DDP's site.)

IMG_3783.jpg

A factory Black Valve cover off my 2001. Some polishing on the surfaces. Not the best polishing, but fairly good.. Some of the black is starting to peel off around the raised edges.. and there are some marks on the black.. but not much.. still looks good.

Valve Cover $80

VCover1.jpg

VCover2.jpg

New Clear marker lights for a 2nd gen, non sport. Never installed. (bought them site unseen, I have a sport truck.) One had never been out of the plastic until last night. I have had these for a few years, sitting in the box.

Marker lights $50

Lights2.jpg

Lights1.jpg

A nice used 24V cam.. Cam looks to be in great condition.. No rust, the cam has been coated in the pictures. (I don't know the miles, I bought it as a core, just never got it sent to be ground.)

24V Cam $65

IMG_2526.jpg

Thanks,
Bryan
JDGnutt@aol.com
254-366-35 eight six

PM, email, Text.. If you call I will try to answer, leave a message and I'll call you at the end of the day.

Texfan.. I haven't ran these injectors.. We never had any problems with the Jammer injectors.. (maybe 20 sets or so..)I know some complained about them..

Blackcoal.. I think looks better in the picture...

Just trying to cleanout stuff, I don't need..

I understand i have only ran 1 set of jammers stage 3s and there great nozzles for the cash they just ran hot i was just wondering if maybe honing them out would help that issue

I really need to get rid of this stuff.. I'm tired of looking at it...
DDP Nozzles
New 200Hp $375
New 250HP $375
Used Valve Cover $60
Used Cam $50

Thanks,
Bryan

Rainey,
FedEx was about $18
UPS was a little over $19
Shipping from 75165 (Drop off at shipping location.)
Bryan

Back