24V injector nozzles. custom made?

roachie

Taco Master
Im thinking of having some injectors made for the truck.

The experience Ive had with 7 holers has kinda made me biased against them.

Im thinking 5 or six hole with some lift mods.

Need enough to light a 3.0.

Ideas on size and where to get some made would be great.

:thankyou2:

7 hole injectors run alright, until you blow the end off of one. We have the 6 hole injector, starting at 6 x 0.012", up to 0.018". I would recommend the 6 x 0.016" with the appropriate mods and correct pop pressure. Let me know if I can help.

New Era Diesel can hook you up as well, they have pretty good prices too! PM Woodsrat (AKA Chuck)

We have been building conversion injectors for 4 or more years. Several are poking around and asking questions pertaining to how we do it. Im not surprised. :homo:

If you dont have a conversion injector, the engine will never run the best it can..........

Hole count for a P pump injector that runs with a 24V VP style piston is fine at 7. 6 holes will smoke more and kill some bottom end.

We have been building conversion injectors for 4 or more years. Several are poking around and asking questions pertaining to how we do it. Im not surprised. :homo:

If you dont have a conversion injector, the engine will never run the best it can..........

Hole count for a P pump injector that runs with a 24V VP style piston is fine at 7. 6 holes will smoke more and kill some bottom end.

After the experience I had with a 7 holes, I'm not having another set. Once you start modifying the internals, what makes a conversion injector any different.

Don are you talking about the stock 7 hole nozzle?

Hole count for a P pump injector that runs with a 24V VP style piston is fine at 7. 6 holes will smoke more and kill some bottom end.[/QUOTE]

Springs are not What I was referring to.

The stock 7 hole nozzle is poop.

The "conversion" injectors we build use custom parts ( internals ) that replace the VP44 parts. It is a long days work for us to build 1 set. Mucho machine time is involved. This includes a different compression spring we use.

Setting the opening pressure of a VP44 injector lower is not enough. Thats actually a joke, IMO.

I had 6x18's built with lift and pintle work, i dont remember what they set the bar at , and edm'd bodies. I dont think you can dual feed 24v since the fuel dont come down from the top. This is on blank 7mm nozzles custom machined for hole size and spray pattern. These will go with .120 holders, lines and delivery tubes. They cost $1050 dollars from my shop in Decatur Il.

Back