24v Injectors

shiftycapone

wandering the desert
7x.013 micro blind sac injectors from Weston. Honed by Exergy.

.015 lift and .015 stroke, 280 bar, 150* cone angle, 4~ lpm. Not even 500 miles. Set up for p pump 24v.

$800 shipped plus good cores.

7x.013 micro blind sac injectors from Weston. Honed by Exergy.

.015 lift and .015 stroke, 280 bar, 150* cone angle, 4~ lpm. Not even 500 miles. Set up for p pump 24v.

$800 shipped plus good cores.

4 LMP???

Last edited:
Excuse my lack of injector knowledge but just a comparison tj has a set off ddp comps for sale that are 76 lmp. I know these are comps but I can't believe there would be that huge of a difference in flow from street to comp only injectors. Like I said I am by no means an expert just thought that the 4 lpm was low or a miss type. Sorrry

Excuse my lack of injector knowledge but just a comparison tj has a set off ddp comps for sale that are 76 lmp. I know these are comps but I can't believe there would be that huge of a difference in flow from street to comp only injectors. Like I said I am by no means an expert just thought that the 4 lpm was low or a miss type. Sorrry

those injectors are flowed using air, creating a high and totally misleading number, not using the Bosch method with calibrating fluid. I do not know what a ddp comp truly flows but I would bet that these flow as much or more.

Back